If you haven't already we should

Share experiences from the entire series, including PS Online, Universe, and Zero.

Postby Celeith » Sat Feb 23, '08, 11:39 pm

i have a partisan of lightning (similar to the double saber style) but there is no way i'm giving up such a godly weapon :laugh_lucca:
Cele~Chan Streaming
Saturday at 8pm cst and Sunday at 6pm cst.
The Subscribe button is just a click away.
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 111

Postby Thoul » Sun Feb 24, '08, 12:38 am

I'm going to try to join you all on there. It's been ages since I played PSO so I'll be learning it all over again, but I'll give it a shot. Look for the RAmar named Eilt, that's me.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Reno » Sun Feb 24, '08, 1:27 am

Thoul wrote:I'm going to try to join you all on there. It's been ages since I played PSO so I'll be learning it all over again, but I'll give it a shot. Look for the RAmar named Eilt, that's me.

Hooray! The Burning Rangers aren't out yet! We'll be getting a new Ranger, (and our one-and-only RAmar)!

Great Thoul! My new character, (whom after 20 min of play is now lv. 13, yo!) is a FOmar by the name of Demyx. I'm usually in the Mirai Uchuu ship, block 1 or Oceania, block 1, but you'll need to find Kaloes, (a HUmar with blue hair named Trey) in order to get him to let you into the Team. I think he's usually in Mirai Uchuu as well, so that shouldn't be too hard.

Kaloes wrote:i have a partisan of lightning (similar to the double saber style) but there is no way i'm giving up such a godly weapon :laugh_lucca:

Bah! I don't want your crummy partisian! The only weapon I'm after is the lovely TP stealing Double Saber... *sigh* Maybe I could resort to online begging? Nah... too prideful!

On a sidenote I checked all the droprates for all the classes and it turns out Oran is the only class that can get it from something other than Barba Ray and Poulilly Slimes. They have a 1/43 chance of getting it from a Gi Gue.... just thought I'd throw that out there... did I mention I'd pay handsomely? :p
"Science was dealt a crippling blow the instant that its conclusions were deemed to be subject to democracy."
[face=Arial][/face]
Reno
Agent
Agent

Achievements: 18

Postby Celeith » Sun Feb 24, '08, 2:48 am

a few TTF runs and we should be able to get you up to speed thoul. I got my friend Shrike up close to 40 in only about a hour or so (we spammed TTF runs like crazy) Oh and btw, Shin and Reno you guys are leader class now so you can invite anyone who's interested to join the team.
Cele~Chan Streaming
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Postby Celeith » Mon Feb 25, '08, 11:04 pm

I dunno reno you might not want to go through all the trouble for that weapon. At later levels you aren't gonna have time or the hit % to actually hit enemies on Very Hard and Ultimate to actually drain TP without either wasting tons of mono/di/tri mates and fluids in the process of healing yourself for minimum TP.
Cele~Chan Streaming
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Postby Thoul » Tue Feb 26, '08, 12:42 am

Kaloes wrote:a few TTF runs and we should be able to get you up to speed thoul. I got my friend Shrike up close to 40 in only about a hour or so (we spammed TTF runs like crazy) Oh and btw, Shin and Reno you guys are leader class now so you can invite anyone who's interested to join the team.

Sounds like a plan. I didn't feel like playing much this weekend, but I'll be on tonight. If you guys see a game on Mirai Uchuu named "Eilt," I'm in there. If it has a password, that'll be "fringes."
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Celeith » Thu Feb 28, '08, 6:05 pm

i haven't seen Shin and Reno on lately.. you guys haven't been in the mood to play anymore?
Cele~Chan Streaming
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Postby Reno » Thu Feb 28, '08, 11:53 pm

I haven't been online at all most of this week... Very busy-like... Although I should be able to log on tomorrow! Dunno which character I'll be as, (it may be someone completely different) but if I run into you, I'll be sure to let ya know! Oh, and about the Double saber, I think I'll call it quits for now and work on my ultimate FOmar without it for the time being.

@ Thoul, did you ever join the guild?
"Science was dealt a crippling blow the instant that its conclusions were deemed to be subject to democracy."
[face=Arial][/face]
Reno
Agent
Agent

Postby Thoul » Fri Feb 29, '08, 3:19 am

No, I haven't been back on since the ship vanished the other night. My cold has been acting up more, so I've been taking it easy.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Reno » Fri Feb 29, '08, 3:39 am

Ah, sorry to hear about your cold, although there is something positive about you not joining yet... That means that Kaloes can have the fun of TTFing with both of us on Normal difficulty! 'ooray! :D

EDIT: Kaloes, I hate to be this way, but if you happen upon a spare Grants disk, could you store it away for me? They're so bloody elusive, I've been hunting around the Hard Ruins 3, (I tried V. Hard, but a drop chart informed me that I was wasting my time...) but still can't manage to find one for my new character. ><
Much obliged!
[face=Arial][/face]
Reno
Agent
Agent

PreviousNext

Return to Phantasy Star General