If you haven't already we should

Share experiences from the entire series, including PS Online, Universe, and Zero.

Postby Celeith » Mon Feb 11, '08, 9:49 pm

Tsunami wrote:
Reno wrote:Right, I'll eventually join you guys sometime in the future, so save all those tech disks you find, 'cause your friendly neighbourhood force is coming to the party! (eventually...)
I keep finding many of them -- I'll be sure to save the extras for you whenever you start playing.

Ditto, I've been finding tons of lvl 8+ ones, know you can't use them yet but i'm saving whatever I get so everyone will have some when they get here.
Cele~Chan Streaming
Saturday at 8pm cst and Sunday at 6pm cst.
The Subscribe button is just a click away.
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 111

Postby SparkyIII » Tue Feb 12, '08, 12:22 am

I don't think I could get used to playing it online. lol, computers aren't good for control all the time. Can't hook anything up to the internet either, not until my parents have no control over what we do here.
Everything has a pattern. Something set. Even random things. They aren't random at all, its complex mathematics. The trick is to find the pattern. Then you can exploit it.

People think things have a certain end. Taxes. Work. Due dates don't really exist. Trust me. When you put a band of world scholars in the same room, and set them on talking about anything, the most interesting topics come up. The existence of negative time. The probability of "random occurrence". The government's involvement in the media. And falsified due dates. They aren't real, trust me....
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 40

Postby Reno » Tue Feb 12, '08, 12:41 am

Kaloes wrote:
Tsunami wrote:
Reno wrote:Right, I'll eventually join you guys sometime in the future, so save all those tech disks you find, 'cause your friendly neighbourhood force is coming to the party! (eventually...)
I keep finding many of them -- I'll be sure to save the extras for you whenever you start playing.

Ditto, I've been finding tons of lvl 8+ ones, know you can't use them yet but i'm saving whatever I get so everyone will have some when they get here.

Lv 8+!??!!? Damn, and you just began a few days ago? Is BB that different or do I just play the game slowly? Either way, thanks to both of you for saving the disks. While you're at it, you may as well raise an awesome Force MAG for me! :mrgreen: *kidding*

The laptop trial was a no-go... I will join you guys eventually but right now I'm grounded to PSO ver.2...

EDIT: I wonder if my internet is what's at fault? It runs at an average of about 180 kb/s, I know the original PSO was designed to run at slower speeds but I'm fairly certain BB was meant for higher speeds wasn't it? I'd greatly appreciate it if anyone could confirm that for me.

What's the team look like so far? Like how many players and what classes/levels do you have?
"Science was dealt a crippling blow the instant that its conclusions were deemed to be subject to democracy."
[face=Arial][/face]
Reno
Agent
Agent

Achievements: 18

Postby Celeith » Tue Feb 12, '08, 3:35 am

heh me and tsunami just did a TTF ( Towards The Future) run and we took out Dark Falz at lvls 29 and 18 ^_^

We have 5 people in the team so far, 2 hunters, 1 ranger, and 2 forces
Cele~Chan Streaming
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Postby Reno » Tue Feb 12, '08, 1:48 pm

Right, I have no idea how this happened, but my laptop is all the sudden more than willing to run PSOBB! I've changed from a FOnewn to a Fomar named Reno, but my old trick for getting Redria doesn't seem to work now, so I'll have to remake him once I figure out how.

EDIT: The Controls baffle me, but I'll get 'em after a while. I decided to go with a Pinkal FOmar named Reno, so I guess that means I'm ready to join! Just say where you are, and I'll come running!
"Science was dealt a crippling blow the instant that its conclusions were deemed to be subject to democracy."
[face=Arial][/face]
Reno
Agent
Agent

Postby Tsunami » Tue Feb 12, '08, 8:59 pm

Great that your laptop is cooperating, Reno! Looking forward to playing PSO with you. :yes:
Tsunami
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 22

Postby Celeith » Tue Feb 12, '08, 11:03 pm

Edit: The four brave members of BurninRngers emerge victorious over the evil that is Dark Falz

Last edited by Celeith on Wed Feb 13, '08, 6:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
Cele~Chan Streaming
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Postby SparkyIII » Tue Feb 12, '08, 11:08 pm

That looks like fun. I should try out PSO. lol
Everything has a pattern. Something set. Even random things. They aren't random at all, its complex mathematics. The trick is to find the pattern. Then you can exploit it.

People think things have a certain end. Taxes. Work. Due dates don't really exist. Trust me. When you put a band of world scholars in the same room, and set them on talking about anything, the most interesting topics come up. The existence of negative time. The probability of "random occurrence". The government's involvement in the media. And falsified due dates. They aren't real, trust me....
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 40

Postby Reno » Wed Feb 13, '08, 2:24 am

:lol: at picture

Tsunami, you have an interesting victory pose!

Anyway, I'm still conflicting on whether I should be a FOnewn or a FOmar. I tried Episode 4 for the first time yesterday and got murdered by some uglies by the names of "Boot" I believe. Other than that, I thought the new areas were very interesting and awesome, (I'm a fool for the desert-levels of ANY game). The controls are still a little difficult, but I'm getting used to them...slowly :wink:

If you're wandering around the KR/Ragol ship and see a game titled, "Solo, yo!" then that would be me, trying to see how long I can walk around before being killed by things :D

EDIT: As to how I got this game to run... I honestly have no idea. I just reinstalled it for the umpteenth time and re-patched it and, voila! I have no clue what I did differently, but regardless, its working, and thats all I care about at this point!
[face=Arial][/face]
Reno
Agent
Agent

Postby Celeith » Wed Feb 13, '08, 3:35 am

Should never play in KR/Ragol, to much problems with that ship such as lag or multiple disconnections. The majority of us play on Mirai Uchuu, its probably the only ship with the least amount of lag. (Re-updated the victory picture)
Cele~Chan Streaming
Celeith
Palman
Palman

PreviousNext

Return to Phantasy Star General