If you haven't already we should

Share experiences from the entire series, including PS Online, Universe, and Zero.

Postby Celeith » Sun Feb 10, '08, 1:46 am

I remember awhile back the versions of PSO and PSOBB could see each other in the lobby but they couldnt converse with each other. that was a few months though, it does strike me odd that we can commute with each other but not join the same party.. maybe it was just a server problem at the time..
Cele~Chan Streaming
Saturday at 8pm cst and Sunday at 6pm cst.
The Subscribe button is just a click away.
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 111

Postby Celeith » Sun Feb 10, '08, 1:50 am

If you guys want I can go ahead and make the team (guild) and when we all decide to get there I can invite everyone so we'll know who's on and who's not and stuff. Since team names are limited to 12 letters what do you guys think we should have our team (guild) name?
Cele~Chan Streaming
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Postby Reno » Sun Feb 10, '08, 1:52 am

Hopefully... If that's the case then I may be able to play after all. Though I see this as just one more reason to save up for a new laptop, (maybe I'll get wild and crazy and just get a desktop like normal people!...Maybe.)
"Science was dealt a crippling blow the instant that its conclusions were deemed to be subject to democracy."
[face=Arial][/face]
Reno
Agent
Agent

Achievements: 18

Postby Shinuzzo » Sun Feb 10, '08, 3:14 am

I'm playing as Purplenum RAmarl named Nepte. I've already played a HUmar before so I want to try something different this time.
Shinuzzo
Guardian
Guardian

Achievements: 25

Postby Tsunami » Sun Feb 10, '08, 5:42 am

I just tried this for the first time and it's fun. ^_^ Though I am a noob. :D

I'm using a HUnewearl named Tsunami. The time here's Eastern (GMT -05?).
Tsunami
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 22

Postby Celeith » Sun Feb 10, '08, 5:47 am

Just keep at it Tsunami, eventually we'll all be close to our 100's if we keep at it. If anyone comes by a Bloody Art (pair of daggers) Let me know ok. Their a rare weapon and their like the only one's I'm looking for right now ^_^. We should make a schedule or something for like the free times we'll be able to play this during the week so we all can team up together.
Cele~Chan Streaming
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Postby Celeith » Sun Feb 10, '08, 5:50 am

For those just tuning in and wanting to join im a HUmar named Trey and the time here is Central (GMT -06)
Cele~Chan Streaming
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Postby Reno » Sun Feb 10, '08, 6:23 pm

Right, I'll eventually join you guys sometime in the future, so save all those tech disks you find, 'cause your friendly neighbourhood force is coming to the party! (eventually...)
"Science was dealt a crippling blow the instant that its conclusions were deemed to be subject to democracy."
[face=Arial][/face]
Reno
Agent
Agent

Achievements: 18

Postby Celeith » Mon Feb 11, '08, 7:07 pm

I've gone and formed our team for anyone who joins. Its called BurninRngers (Burning Rangers) Lol, we have our own theme song in the game and everything =P anyways when you get there if you don't see me then look for Tsunami or Deex and they'll invite you to the team.
Cele~Chan Streaming
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Postby Tsunami » Mon Feb 11, '08, 9:06 pm

Reno wrote:Right, I'll eventually join you guys sometime in the future, so save all those tech disks you find, 'cause your friendly neighbourhood force is coming to the party! (eventually...)
I keep finding many of them -- I'll be sure to save the extras for you whenever you start playing.
Tsunami
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 22

PreviousNext

Return to Phantasy Star General