If you haven't already we should

Share experiences from the entire series, including PS Online, Universe, and Zero.

Postby Reno » Sun Feb 17, '08, 4:55 am

Shinuzzo wrote:Hold onto the Ano Cannon, I can have Nepte equip it.

You got it mate. :wink: Next time I see you on, I'll be sure to get it. I've actually been pretty lucky with rares lately, I found two others as well as that one, (granted, they were all Infantry Coats with a level requirement of 76 but still!) and Kaloes, I believe we saw two rare coloured monsters in our hour-or-so of play, correct?

Kaloes wrote:heh a cannon has nothing on my Flame Bazooka lol FEAR ME ^_^ :laugh_lucca:

Heh, I just long for the day I use something thats non-commercial, (i.e: Handgun/autogun/railgun/lockgun) I believe my character's best possible weapon is the Rainbow Baton, a slicer-type weapon.

Anyways, that was a pretty good run! I got three levels out of it, but what I really need to do is just collect an enormous amount of meseta and then get a timer and just feed my mag non-stop; It's really pitiful right now >_<

But I wish I could be a more helpful ally... Unfortunately, my Shifta/Deband/Resta/(haven't even bought Reverser yet) are too low in level to affect anyone other than myself... Deex did a pretty good job though!
"Science was dealt a crippling blow the instant that its conclusions were deemed to be subject to democracy."
[face=Arial][/face]
Reno
Agent
Agent

Achievements: 18

Postby Tsunami » Sun Feb 17, '08, 10:05 am

Reno wrote:@Tsunami, did you ever decide to start a HUcaseal? I've started a FOnewn but haven't got very far with 'im, (Level 4, I think). My FOmar is now Lv. 20 and ready for hard mode play if any of you should need my Forcy assistance!
Nope, been focusing on my HUnewearl. I hate my drops, though...being a Bluefull isn't fun. >_< Too late to restart now, lol.

But I wish I could be a more helpful ally... Unfortunately, my Shifta/Deband/Resta/(haven't even bought Reverser yet) are too low in level to affect anyone other than myself... Deex did a pretty good job though!
That was me -- I love spamming Shifta/Deband. :D
Tsunami
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 22

Postby Celeith » Mon Feb 18, '08, 5:33 pm

The team seems to be moving along nicely. We're able to take pre-falz, hopfully in a few days we'll be able to go into hard mode and take on full force Falz.
Cele~Chan Streaming
Saturday at 8pm cst and Sunday at 6pm cst.
The Subscribe button is just a click away.
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 111

Postby Reno » Mon Feb 18, '08, 10:44 pm

Oi, I was just online in Mirai Uchuu Block 1 Lobby 1, and saw an open game titled BURNINRANGER on Very hard difficulty with two level 100+ hunters in it. Kind of strange. :?

As for my character, he's level 30 now, with a much better Mag equipped, (I was going to make a Diwari Mag, but thought against it due to the necessary ATP gains) so instead ended up with an Ila. I also recently came across a beautiful Grants LV5 tech disk in Hard Subterranean Desert, which I was just barely capable of using. I'm definitely proud of that find!

@Shinuzzo: I misspoke/typed, it's actually an Ano Bazooka, still yours whenever I see you though. The weapon I'm now after is the Storm Wand: Indra, (If I can ever get to Very Hard that is. :roll: )

EDIT: Just letting you know that I'll probably be starting a new FOnewn character by the name of Ixion, so if you see him in the lobby, or a seemingly unknown stranger joins one of the games, it's me, (don't worry, I'll level him to around 30 or so first so as not to be a complete burden :wink: ) Oh, and it'll also be on a different account, so I also ask that he be welcomed into the team, (speaking of which, who are all the new team-mates I've noticed on the list recently?)
"Science was dealt a crippling blow the instant that its conclusions were deemed to be subject to democracy."
[face=Arial][/face]
Reno
Agent
Agent

Postby Tsunami » Tue Feb 19, '08, 3:11 pm

Reno wrote:[snip] Oh, and it'll also be on a different account, so I also ask that he be welcomed into the team, (speaking of which, who are all the new team-mates I've noticed on the list recently?)
I keep inviting friends to join. :mrgreen:
Tsunami
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 22

Postby Reno » Tue Feb 19, '08, 8:05 pm

Tsunami wrote:
Reno wrote:[snip] Oh, and it'll also be on a different account, so I also ask that he be welcomed into the team, (speaking of which, who are all the new team-mates I've noticed on the list recently?)
I keep inviting friends to join. :mrgreen:

Excellent! I didn't know there was still so much love out there for our dear PSO.

EDIT: Tsunami, that struggle between Blue and the Nano Dragon was the single must hilarious thing I've seen in PSO. :lol:
Simply amazing. :mrgreen:
[face=Arial][/face]
Reno
Agent
Agent

Postby Celeith » Thu Feb 21, '08, 4:38 pm

finally got my mag to 200, hopfully it doesn't corrupt >_<.. now I'm working on a new one to get my rare episode2 mag "Rati" i got a few hours of work ahead for me.. and i used the money i got back from my taxes to pay for the internet this month so i won't be losing it for awhile so we can still play.
Cele~Chan Streaming
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Postby Reno » Sat Feb 23, '08, 6:03 am

This is so baffling... We now have a total of 4 members. Why did everyone leave? It just doesn't make any sense... Come to think of it, the only member's who are left now are the ones who are also members here, so... strange.

Aside from that dis hearting bit of news there; Muhahahaha!, my master plan is almost complete! Nearly all the components are there and ready to make the ultimate FOmar! I just need a Double Saber and lots of meseta, and I'll be ready to start my permanent character! I haven't decided on his name yet, but I guarantee he'll be a FOmar, and also on another account, (don't worry, last one, I swear! :p ) and I'm hoping I'll pick a name which gets Redria as a Section ID.

Don't worry Kaloes/Trey/Random online person, we still have four devoted team mates, and four team mates makes a full team, yo!

EDIT: Created him :mrgreen: his name is Demyx and yes, he is a Redria
[face=Arial][/face]
Reno
Agent
Agent

Postby Celeith » Sat Feb 23, '08, 5:46 pm

wait, can FOmar even use Double Saber? weird >_<
Cele~Chan Streaming
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Postby Reno » Sat Feb 23, '08, 9:20 pm

Kaloes wrote:wait, can FOmar even use Double Saber? weird >_<

Yush ^_^
That's why the FOmar is so awesome. He's a FOrce with a natural ATP that can rival Hunters, making him the perfect Red mage/battle mage. What makes Double Saber so desirable is it's Extra attack, Geist, which steals a large percent of the enemy's TP with each hit. Couple that with the Double Saber's dagger-like combo-ing, and you can almost restore your entire TP reserves while fighting one enemy. The only drawback is that the FOmar has a horrendously low ATA score, (it maxes out at 163, I believe) so I have to be sure to make a well-balanced ATA/ATP/MIND enhancing MAG for him to use.

Now then; I'm REALLY starting to despise the Temple area and Barba Ray. If anyone here happens to have a Double Saber, PLEASE give it to me! I'll trade you all the rares in my bank for it because I don't think I can bare another Temple run...
[face=Arial][/face]
Reno
Agent
Agent

PreviousNext

Return to Phantasy Star General