If you haven't already we should

Share experiences from the entire series, including PS Online, Universe, and Zero.

Postby Tsunami » Wed Feb 13, '08, 9:23 pm

Reno wrote::lol: at picture

Tsunami, you have an interesting victory pose!
Yeah, it reminds me of Rika's pose I saw in some Sega artwork before. :p

Reno wrote:Anyway, I'm still conflicting on whether I should be a FOnewn or a FOmar.
I've yet to see any FOnewms. :D From the pictures I've seen, they look kinda silly.

Kaloes wrote:Should never play in KR/Ragol, to much problems with that ship such as lag or multiple disconnections. The majority of us play on Mirai Uchuu, its probably the only ship with the least amount of lag. (Re-updated the victory picture)
It's funny, here and there I occassionally have some lag on that server unlike some others. :? I'm just hoping that that there aren't any problems later on.

And I have a question~! Are HUcaseals any good? I'm thinking about making one sometime in the future.
Tsunami
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 22

Postby Reno » Thu Feb 14, '08, 1:21 am

Tsunami wrote:I've yet to see any FOnewms. :D From the pictures I've seen, they look kinda silly.

:D Yeah, they do look kinda strange... People used to mock me because of the crazy way my character always looked, BUT in this version they have automatic TP restoration, which is very nice. :wink:

Tsunami wrote:
Kaloes wrote:Should never play in KR/Ragol, to much problems with that ship such as lag or multiple disconnections. The majority of us play on Mirai Uchuu, its probably the only ship with the least amount of lag. (Re-updated the victory picture)
It's funny, here and there I occassionally have some lag on that server unlike some others. :? I'm just hoping that that there aren't any problems later on.

I didn't know it was any worse than the others, I just try to pick the ships that aren't completely dead, but not really crowded either. If you guys are playing on Mirai Uchuu and think it's the best, then I'll take your word for it and go there from now on!

Tsunami wrote:And I have a question~! Are HUcaseals any good? I'm thinking about making one sometime in the future.

Hmmm... I've never used one personally, I know they're like the RAcaseal/Racast thing though, as she's just like the HUcast, only with stronger defence/weaker strength, I think. I would never be able to use any of the Androids though, 'cause they can't use ANY magic/techniques at all...
"Science was dealt a crippling blow the instant that its conclusions were deemed to be subject to democracy."
[face=Arial][/face]
Reno
Agent
Agent

Achievements: 18

Postby Tsunami » Thu Feb 14, '08, 7:08 am

Reno wrote:
Tsunami wrote:I've yet to see any FOnewms. :D From the pictures I've seen, they look kinda silly.

:D Yeah, they do look kinda strange... People used to mock me because of the crazy way my character always looked, BUT in this version they have automatic TP restoration, which is very nice. :wink:
Nonsense, my friend has a FOmar and I comment on his dress! :lol: It's all in jest, though.

Reno wrote:
Tsunami wrote:And I have a question~! Are HUcaseals any good? I'm thinking about making one sometime in the future.

Hmmm... I've never used one personally, I know they're like the RAcaseal/Racast thing though, as she's just like the HUcast, only with stronger defence/weaker strength, I think. I would never be able to use any of the Androids though, 'cause they can't use ANY magic/techniques at all...
Hmm. I'll ask around for some more opinions, since I read something online saying that they aren't good at all, while when I asked a friend, he said that they were pretty good. I can do without techniques, but admittedly I will miss my Resta the most if I go for it. :D
Tsunami
Numan
Numan

Postby Reno » Fri Feb 15, '08, 11:01 pm

I've been doing a little solo training since our first game, and now I've finally gotten used to the keyboard controls! I figured out how to assign shortcuts (from the number-keys) and I think I'll perform much better than last time round! I have to say though, BB is very different from Version 2, the drops seem to be completely random and I also notice that I'm leveling faster and have much more TP than usual, which is a VERY good thing.

What do you mates think about setting up meeting times once-a-week or so, like we all get together in the lobby and randomly sing out about futuristic fire-fighting?! :lol:
"Science was dealt a crippling blow the instant that its conclusions were deemed to be subject to democracy."
[face=Arial][/face]
Reno
Agent
Agent

Postby Celeith » Sat Feb 16, '08, 7:17 pm

Reno wrote: What do you mates think about setting up meeting times once-a-week or so, like we all get together in the lobby and randomly sing out about futuristic fire-fighting?! :lol:

heh just some crazyness goin on lately huh
Cele~Chan Streaming
Saturday at 8pm cst and Sunday at 6pm cst.
The Subscribe button is just a click away.
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 111

Postby Tsunami » Sat Feb 16, '08, 8:37 pm

Any day of the week is good for me, really.
Tsunami
Numan
Numan

Postby Celeith » Sat Feb 16, '08, 11:33 pm

i might not get to play or even come here for a few days or weeks really. I think our internets about to be shut off >< so if you don't hear from me I'm still alive.
Cele~Chan Streaming
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Postby Reno » Sun Feb 17, '08, 1:39 am

Kaloes wrote:i might not get to play or even come here for a few days or weeks really. I think our internets about to be shut off >< so if you don't hear from me I'm still alive.

Yikes... Sorry to hear about that, (the internet bit, not you being alive! :p) If you don't mind me asking, why will it be off for so long?

@Tsunami, did you ever decide to start a HUcaseal? I've started a FOnewn but haven't got very far with 'im, (Level 4, I think). My FOmar is now Lv. 20 and ready for hard mode play if any of you should need my Forcy assistance!

Also, I've come across a rare Ano Cannon, if anyone wants it, it's yours; my character can't use that type of weapon, (rifle, I believe) >_< but if no one needs it, I guess I could turn it into Team Points.... or sell it for 10 Meseta! :p
[face=Arial][/face]
Reno
Agent
Agent

Postby Shinuzzo » Sun Feb 17, '08, 2:36 am

Hold onto the Ano Cannon, I can have Nepte equip it.
Shinuzzo
Guardian
Guardian

Achievements: 25

Postby Celeith » Sun Feb 17, '08, 3:08 am

heh a cannon has nothing on my Flame Bazooka lol FEAR ME ^_^ :laugh_lucca:
Cele~Chan Streaming
Celeith
Palman
Palman

PreviousNext

Return to Phantasy Star General