Phantasy Star - Most Mystical Object?

Discuss the saga of Algo, where the legend began.

Phantasy Star - Most Mystical Object?

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Fri Dec 21, '07, 7:42 am

In honor of Phantasy Star's 20th Birthday Anniversary:

Q.What do you think is the most mystical, magical, or special item or object found in any of the Phantasy Star games, and why?

:rose: Happy 27th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo :rose:
~ Founded April 01, 1997 ~

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Postby Tsunami » Fri Dec 21, '07, 11:15 am

The Aero Prism. I always thought it wazs the cool how it unveiled hidden things in both PSII and PSIV. (I honestly cannot recall if there was an item like this in PSI)
Tsunami
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 22

Postby Chris8282 » Fri Dec 21, '07, 5:22 pm

Hmmm..... I can't think of any WOW! items off the top of my head, other than kick-butt armor and weapons, but as far as story items, I think the Psycho-Wand is my favorite. It allowed me to whoop Zio's butt.. which I liked.. since IMO he's about the baddest villain ever.
Chris8282
Explorer
Explorer

Achievements: 6

Postby SparkyIII » Fri Dec 21, '07, 6:01 pm

Uhhmmm, The Eclipse Torch. It destroyed the one thing that literaly never dies. XD
Everything has a pattern. Something set. Even random things. They aren't random at all, its complex mathematics. The trick is to find the pattern. Then you can exploit it.

People think things have a certain end. Taxes. Work. Due dates don't really exist. Trust me. When you put a band of world scholars in the same room, and set them on talking about anything, the most interesting topics come up. The existence of negative time. The probability of "random occurrence". The government's involvement in the media. And falsified due dates. They aren't real, trust me....
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 40

Postby Chris8282 » Fri Dec 21, '07, 8:25 pm

Hmmm..... Yes... The eclipse torch... How could I forget?
Chris8282
Explorer
Explorer

Achievements: 6

Postby Thoul » Fri Dec 21, '07, 10:16 pm

The telepathy ball. Not only was it able to allow talking to monsters in PSI, it holds the memories of the various Lutzes after PSII. It has to be pretty amazing to last for so long.

Tsunami wrote:The Aero Prism. I always thought it wazs the cool how it unveiled hidden things in both PSII and PSIV. (I honestly cannot recall if there was an item like this in PSI)

It was in PSI too, yup.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Neithird » Sun Dec 23, '07, 1:58 pm

The nuts from PS1! To transform a little kitty cat into a winged feline big enough to carry three people, they have to pack a big magic punch.
:clyde: · · · :pacman: · · · · · · ● · · · · :inky: · · ·
"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." ~ Optimus Prime
Neithird
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 21

Postby SparkyIII » Sun Dec 23, '07, 6:50 pm

Laerma? Nuts? XD lol I like that one. What was it? OH YEAH! I found a cane in PSIV, called the Wooden Staff or cane or something, when I looked at it, it said it was made from the wood of a Laermanut tree. XDDDDD
Everything has a pattern. Something set. Even random things. They aren't random at all, its complex mathematics. The trick is to find the pattern. Then you can exploit it.

People think things have a certain end. Taxes. Work. Due dates don't really exist. Trust me. When you put a band of world scholars in the same room, and set them on talking about anything, the most interesting topics come up. The existence of negative time. The probability of "random occurrence". The government's involvement in the media. And falsified due dates. They aren't real, trust me....
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 40

Postby Xellos » Thu Dec 27, '07, 2:54 pm

various items come to my head, i will put in order of importance to me
1- Elsydeon ; It comes with souls & spirits inside and can cut the PD too!! (that´s scary)
2-Aero Prism ; without that you never can foun Rykros and other secrets on various games
3-Eclipse torch ; having this, you can split in pieces the flesh of La Shiec
4- Psycho wand ; the same for La Shiec, but this time is for revenge

"If I tell you that, my chief Shabranigudu will kill me, hehe"
Xellos
Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Achievements: 11

Return to Classic Series