Page 1 of 2  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, '07, 10:03 pm 
If you could ask any of the people involved in creating the Phantasy Star games one question, what would you ask? Which person would you ask that question of?


Top
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, '07, 1:01 am 
Well, since you pointed out to me that the creators had some ideas in mind when creating the games, but did not explicitly state them, I'd ask: "What ideas did you hold in your mind in creating the games? Was it Ayn Rand's philosophy?"


Top
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, '07, 3:46 am 
my question would be the universal one... WHY THE HELL DID YOU KILL ALYS!!!! *begins shaking fist angrily*


Top
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, '07, 10:59 am 
Oooh, interesting topic! I do have many questions, (mostly about PSIII) so I'd probably end up asking whoever was in charge about the about details regarding the original plan before they changed it -- it would've been pretty cool to know more about the potential that was there! :o

Kaloes wrote:my question would be the universal one... WHY THE HELL DID YOU KILL ALYS!!!! *begins shaking fist angrily*

:rofl:

Y'know, I read somewhere that it was originally planned to have Alys die at Tonoe.


Top
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, '07, 12:46 am 
Tsunami wrote:Y'know, I read somewhere that it was originally planned to have Alys die at Tonoe.
No, I don't recall having heard that! I'm glad that they kept her around as long as they did!


Top
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, '07, 2:45 am 
The Komrade wrote:
Tsunami wrote:Y'know, I read somewhere that it was originally planned to have Alys die at Tonoe.
No, I don't recall having heard that! I'm glad that they kept her around as long as they did!

Yeah, I guess they changed it since it'd be kinda sudden for her to just die there on the spot. That, and there wouldn't be much impact on the player.


Top
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, '07, 3:48 pm 
When I read that, I got the impression that the event would have happened at the same time, just at Tonoe instead of Krup. My guess was that they planned to use Alys' apparent relationship with Rune and Dorin as part of the backdrop for the death scene.


Top
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, '07, 1:51 am 
Thoul wrote:When I read that, I got the impression that the event would have happened at the same time, just at Tonoe instead of Krup. My guess was that they planned to use Alys' apparent relationship with Rune and Dorin as part of the backdrop for the death scene.
I wonder how they would've tied that to the storyline. Maybe Zio attacks Tonoe while Chaz and Alys are there?


Top
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, '07, 10:38 am 
The universal question would of course be why the heck Nei was killed. That was really something new and radical. As with Alys, there I wonder why Chaz didn't simply duck. Alys had the reflex to jump in front of him, surely Chaz, as a skilled hunter, would have gotten enough time to get out of the way.


Top
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, '07, 5:27 pm 
I think Chaz was still surprised that his attacks weren't doing anything to Zio.


Top
 Page 1 of 2  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


Display posts from previous:
Sort by  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: