I would like some opinions on this Gundam Wing AMV I made

Remixes and original creations by fans - as games, audio, videos or other forms - shine in this spotlight.

I would like some opinions on this Gundam Wing AMV I made

Postby MrKite » Mon Mar 12, '12, 4:06 am

I came up with the idea recently to do an AMV with the Cyber-Cop music, but I wasn't sure which one to use. Then I thought Gundam Wing might work with it, so I tried it out. How does it look?

Mr. Kite, FOA's resident Alys Brangwin fanboy. Thank you Lyla2284 for making this pic that I used to make this sig.

MrKite
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 59

Re: I would like some opinions on this Gundam Wing AMV I mad

Postby Thoul » Tue Mar 13, '12, 1:11 am

The Cyber Cop theme strikes me as something that would be hard to put to any animation. It keeps a very steady pace, never raising or lowering much. It doesn't give the increased auditory impact I'd expect from an explosion scene compared to a sword fight, for instance. I don't know much about Gundam, but the clips you chose seem to fit the theme well in most places. Maybe not so much on the explosions, but that's just how this theme goes.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Tanith » Tue Mar 13, '12, 5:52 pm

I think it fits pretty well with the space scenes. The action and explosions, not so much, but as Thoul pointed out, it's going to be tough to use the theme on anything that's not the actual game. Well, maybe something more obviously cyberpunk would work, like Ghost in the Shell, Akira, Bubblegum Crisis, Appleseed, or Silent Möbius.
Tanith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 204

Postby myau56 » Fri Mar 16, '12, 9:54 pm

Ah Silent Möbius ! Reminds me a lot of souvenirs with Grospolina :) Nice AMV : haven't seen one for a very long time, so thanks for it :)
Last edited by myau56 on Fri Mar 16, '12, 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Phantasy Star Forever

myau56
Algolian Master
Algolian Master

Achievements: 209

Return to Fan Games, Music, Video & More