The Ruins

Share experiences from the entire series, including PS Online, Universe, and Zero.

The Ruins

Postby Thoul » Sat Sep 29, '07, 12:43 pm

The Ruins area in PSO, where Dark Force is trapped, seems a lot like a ship in some ways. Some people think it might be the Alisa III from PSIII. What's your take on this? Is it a ship, or just the remains of an ancient civilization that once lived on Ragol? Could it really be the Alisa III (or even the Neo Palm!)?
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby The $ Avenger » Sun Sep 30, '07, 12:40 am

So they kept DF around for the later series, and was on board a crashed ship in PSO? That does sound like a worldship ala the Alisa III, but I'm not qualified to make any judgment on it. Interesting! :hmm:
"Impossible is just a word people use to make themselves feel better when they quit." Vyse, Skies of Arcadia Legends.
The $ Avenger
Esper Elder
Esper Elder

Achievements: 7

Postby Thoul » Sun Sep 30, '07, 4:05 am

Yeah, they even reused the Pandora's Box concept from PSII & III. DF (and I should have said Dark Falz instead of Force, as they used that name) appears when a chest is opened.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby The $ Avenger » Mon Oct 1, '07, 12:49 am

Thoul wrote:Yeah, they even reused the Pandora's Box concept from PSII & III. DF (and I should have said Dark Falz instead of Force, as they used that name) appears when a chest is opened.
Strange, but a nice connection, I suppose. :hmm:
"Impossible is just a word people use to make themselves feel better when they quit." Vyse, Skies of Arcadia Legends.
The $ Avenger
Esper Elder
Esper Elder

Achievements: 7

Postby newsblade » Wed Jan 23, '08, 4:22 pm

And because I think that Ralgol is the same green planet that appears in one of PS3 endings I must also agree that those ruins are, at least, from Neopalm (or other spaceship from PS3, including AlisaIII) witch landed/crashed there. DF + that theory -> both fits perfectly with my thoughts.

Meanwhile other ships from PS3 (or maybe from post-PS4) landed on Coral and many years latter tried to explore Ragol for living or for other things (I read somewhere that they knew the ruins were there and they wanted to investigate for their own purposes)... well apparently they gave up the idea (turned off the online servers) and went to Rughal...
newsblade
Alisa Pilot
Alisa Pilot

Achievements: 34

Return to Phantasy Star General