Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: I'm under so much stress
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, '10, 3:05 am 
I feel like my body is being pulled in different directions like a child's toy. I've got so much on my mind. In one area, I have to make more space in my room, and I don't know how I should do it.

And in another area, the new medication I've started taking isn't helping me at all, and it's only made me worse. I don't know what's happening to me! I'm like lost in a sea of emotion. I don't know what to do with my life! I feel......I don't know what! Is this what they call a panic attack?!?! I feel so paranoid and stressed out and so many other uncomfortable feelings.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, '10, 7:09 am 
Doesn't sound so good MrKite. :/ I think the word is anxiety. Sounds pretty sucky, especially if it's maybe due to medication. What kind is it?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, '10, 2:18 am 
I'd definitely recommend telling your doctor that the medication is making you feel worse. Some times medication does more harm than good. Your doctor might be able to change it to something that will be more helpful for you.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, '10, 2:21 am 
Sorry to hear that MrKite! I hope you are feeling some better since you first made this post. Did these feelings start before or after you began taking this medication? Either way, you should certainly call your doctor and discuss this with him/her and maybe they can adjust or change your mediations, or help or give you some advice, etc.

Please keep us advised on how you are doing. Take care of yourself. :grouphug:

Last edited by Silver_Surfer1 on Tue Dec 21, '10, 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ]