I'm so proud of myself

Explore the Alisa III as it travels the stars.

I'm so proud of myself

Postby Celeith » Tue Aug 7, '07, 10:53 pm

I use to never could play this game because of how slow it was but now I love this game more than ever.I finally made it to the second generation on PSIII, got a save on my memory card for Ayn and Nials route, beat the king with the lvls of Rhys 18, Mieu 18, Wren 13 or 14, Lyle 4, and Lena 11. I got lucky and noone died, the king didn't use Zan any like most Faqs said he would, and I didn't have to use any techs myself, just a few dimates for when he attacked one person over and over and all i did was normally attack, I'm gonna work on Nials first cuz even though Sean's story interests me from what i've read it seems everyone goes for him first so i'm gonna go with Adan/Gwen first when i get to the third generation cuz that story seems to interest me just as much as Seans.
Cele~Chan Streaming
Saturday at 8pm cst and Sunday at 6pm cst.
The Subscribe button is just a click away.
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 111

Postby Thoul » Tue Aug 7, '07, 11:24 pm

Excellent, you're getting really far into it! You really lucked out when the king didn't use Zan. It can be much harder if he goes overboard with that.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby The $ Avenger » Wed Aug 8, '07, 12:36 am

Good for you, kaloes! Most people condemn PSIII, but I found it to be enjoyable enough to complete all four branches.
"Impossible is just a word people use to make themselves feel better when they quit." Vyse, Skies of Arcadia Legends.
The $ Avenger
Esper Elder
Esper Elder

Achievements: 7

Postby Celeith » Wed Aug 8, '07, 7:22 am

I thought i might keep you guys updated with my progress *since its my first time goin through PSIII* i want everyones opinion and maybe some help with some things if you can offer.. ok im playing nials story right now and i just found alair in the dungeon below Elysium, and now i'm heading to the rebel cave. I looked at a Faq and the recommended lvls for that place are Nial-9 Mieu-25 Wren-24, and my current lvls are Nial-15 Mieu-24, Wren-23. What do you guys think about my progress so far?
Cele~Chan Streaming
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Postby Tsunami » Wed Aug 8, '07, 7:30 am

Personally, I dislike using FAQs when playing through a game. They always ruin the gaming experience for me. :(

A piece of advice I'll give you is to look out for items that, when used, cast techniques in battle.
Tsunami
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 22

Postby Thoul » Wed Aug 8, '07, 7:42 am

I'd say you're perfectly fine on levels. They usually aren't a problem in this game. If you have enough meseta to buy a few new pieces of equipment in each town, you're usually good on levels.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Celeith » Wed Aug 8, '07, 8:46 pm

I personally hate resorting to faq's myself but I had no choice in this situation, the cave south of Satera, i went in it and I got completly lost, i was roaming around there for a few hours heading northeast when instead i shoulda been heading southwest ><
Cele~Chan Streaming
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Postby The $ Avenger » Thu Aug 9, '07, 1:26 am

I'd say you're plenty strong enough to get by! I found PSIII to be the easiest game in the series.
"Impossible is just a word people use to make themselves feel better when they quit." Vyse, Skies of Arcadia Legends.
The $ Avenger
Esper Elder
Esper Elder

Achievements: 7

Postby Celeith » Fri Aug 10, '07, 6:49 am

Heh just made it off Nials story, Lune was a pushover.. after all that talk from the npc's u hear about him you'd think he'd be a tough person to kill. I had no problem with him both times i fought him *once to get Adan and once to get Aron on my memory card* now i can either load up the other save where ayn's story begins and unlock sean and crys for that slot or continue on with adan..
Cele~Chan Streaming
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Return to Phantasy Star III