Page 1 of 1  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: I'm back O_o
PostPosted: Sat Mar 5, '16, 9:29 am 
Wow been awhile since I've been here. So many familiar faces, so many posts. Honestly wanted to come back to the forums for quite awhile now but everytime I got the urge I'd always go ehh maybe later. So how have things been with everyone? For me they've been going alright, just living life as it comes to me, still playing games, blah blah blah.. Started getting into streaming so I started my own channel called Cele~Chan Streaming and have just been streaming Megadimension Neptunia VII with some Final Fantasy XIV, working on getting some recording equipment for my pc so I can possibly stream some Phantasy Star and other stuff.

So if you guys would like to keep tabs on my live streams feel free to check me out over at Cele~Chan Streaming

Post subject: Re: I'm back O_o
PostPosted: Sat Mar 5, '16, 11:41 am 
Happy return, dear Celeith ! :) :clap:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 5, '16, 3:22 pm 
First Heikabuchi, then you.

Welcome back, Celeith! As for how I'm doing, I also still play games, still listen to metal, and I'm working on a Master's thesis. That's about all that really needs to be said.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 5, '16, 7:18 pm 
Hey Celeith and welcome back! Glad to hear you are doing good. Sounds like you are involved in some interesting works.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 5, '16, 7:42 pm 
Well I'm trying to be involved in some interesting things hehe. I can only do as much as humanly possible.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 5, '16, 10:26 pm 
Welcome back! o_O ^_^x

PostPosted: Sun Mar 6, '16, 11:22 pm 
Love it! Welcome back!!

Page 1 of 1  [ 7 posts ]