Hey everyone, watch out for thieves

General discussion of subjects beyond the scope of the other forums.

Hey everyone, watch out for thieves

Postby Prince Noah » Fri Jan 3, '20, 3:37 am

When you next put up your Christmas decorations, make sure thieves will decide it's not worth the effort to steal them. Some pathetic low-life stole one of our laser dot projectors. We know it wasn't just unplugged and tossed or just failed because we've checked. It's literally gone and nowhere to be found.

Granted, I know it was just that one thing which was only about $20, but it still angers me that people do that kind of thing. And it happens all the time because there are too many bad people out there. I don't care that it was a cheap decoration; the fact remains that it wasn't theirs to take.

I'm sorry, I'm just really upset about the whole thing. I'm just glad that my $90 Christmas dog didn't get stolen. That's probably because he was really staked into the lawn. It's just really upsetting that people do that kind of thing. :down:
Prince Noah
Shopkeeper
Shopkeeper

Achievements: 21

Re: Hey everyone, watch out for thieves

Postby myau56 » Sat Jan 4, '20, 12:55 pm

Oh no...you are right to be angry...to dare rob Christmas decorations !!!! It's horrible, EVEN if the dots were cheap....:(
Phantasy Star Forever

myau56
Algolian Master
Algolian Master

Achievements: 209

Postby Prince Noah » Fri Jan 10, '20, 2:45 am

Thanks. And I just came up with an idea. Obviously I can't stop them from stealing. So I thought, why not make it harder for them? I was thinking, "maybe wrap duct tape around the cords and plugs"? That way they'd have to really spend time trying to cut the strong tape to free them. :)
Last edited by Prince Noah on Fri Jan 10, '20, 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Prince Noah
Shopkeeper
Shopkeeper

Achievements: 21

Postby myau56 » Fri Jan 10, '20, 11:39 am

Prince Noah wrote:Thanks. And I just came up with an idea. Obviously I can't stop them from stealing. So I thought, why not make it harder for them? I was thinking, "maybe wrap duct tape around the cords and plugs"? That way they'd have to really spend time trying to cut the strong tape to free them. :)

Yes ! Very nice idea ! Hope you'll succeed in doing so next year ! :)
Phantasy Star Forever

myau56
Algolian Master
Algolian Master

Achievements: 209

Return to Casual Conversation