Native American Zodiac signs

General discussion of subjects beyond the scope of the other forums.

Native American Zodiac signs

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Mon Jun 1, '15, 7:03 pm

Found a very interesting topic the other day that struck my interest. It was about Native American Zodiac signs, and you can find out more on this topic at the link below.

http://www.whats-your-sign.com/native-a ... mbols.html

My usual astrological birth sign is Cancer The Crab, but according to the Native American Zodiac my sign would be The Woodpecker, which is awesome as I love those birds.

I know many people don't believe in this astrological signs stuff, etc., and that's fine, to me it is just a fun thing to know.

So, just for fun, what is your astrological sign and what is your Native American Zodiac sign?

:rose: Happy 27th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo :rose:
~ Founded April 01, 1997 ~

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Re: Native American Zodiac signs

Postby Darkil » Sat Jul 11, '15, 5:05 am

Mine, and subsequently Tanith's, is the Wolf

Totem Wolf Meanings and Symbolism

To understand totem wolf symbols, one must first understand the heart of the Wolf. This takes time because the Wolf has had to endure many false stereotypes, misconceptions and misunderstandings.

Not at all the picture of ferocity or terror, the Wolf is a creature with a high sense of loyalty and strength. Another misconception is that of the "lone wolf." To the contrary, the Wolf is actually a social creature, friendly, and gregarious with its counterparts.

The Wolf is an incredible communicator. By using touch, body movements, eye contact as well as many complex vocal expressions - the wolf makes his point understood. Those with totem wolf symbols are of the same inclination - they are expressive both vocally and physically. Those who have the wolf as their totem animal are naturally eloquent in speech, and also have knack for creative writing.
Shhh my common sense is tingling
Darkil
Dezorian
Dezorian

Achievements: 54

Re: Native American Zodiac signs

Postby Wolf Bird » Sat Jul 11, '15, 6:08 pm

I don't think astrology is anything to take seriously but that said, I find it a fun curiosity. In the usual zodiac, I'm an Aquarius, so in this one, I'm an otter. Which is fine - otters are cute, and they're smart little animals to boot.
Last edited by Wolf Bird on Sat Jul 11, '15, 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Next Pokemon game(s): Pearl
Last finished Pokémon game: Shield
Other games: Skyrim Special Edition (Switch), Spyro Reignited Trilogy (Switch & PS4), Okami (Switch & PS4)
Other gaming goals: completing a Living Pokedex (minus some event Pokes) and going through at least 1 game per generation

Wolf Bird

Achievements: 420

Return to Casual Conversation