Tribute to TAS Poison Ivy

Remixes and original creations by fans - as games, audio, videos or other forms - shine in this spotlight.

Tribute to TAS Poison Ivy

Postby MrKite » Mon Dec 8, '14, 6:28 pm

I think many would agree with me that this version of Poison Ivy was the best. She was SO HOT, she was sultry, she was seductive, and her voice was the cherry on top! There's no way I couldn't pay tribute to this version of Ivy sooner or later, and I finally did last week:

Music is "Fever" by Love And Rockets, a song I thought would suit her perfectly.
Mr. Kite, FOA's resident Alys Brangwin fanboy. Thank you Lyla2284 for making this pic that I used to make this sig.

MrKite
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 59

Re: Tribute to TAS Poison Ivy

Postby Bragatyr » Tue Dec 9, '14, 12:41 am

Awesome stuff! Poison Ivy is incredible, I love her. One of the best female villains ever. I like that she's become much more sympathetic through the years, especially as the issue of climate has grown in the global consciousness.
Bragatyr
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 65

Re: Tribute to TAS Poison Ivy

Postby MrKite » Wed Dec 10, '14, 4:14 am

I never really cared for her beyond Bruce Timm's designs, but in TAS, yeah, she's great. I love her too. And thanks for the compliments by the way.
Mr. Kite, FOA's resident Alys Brangwin fanboy. Thank you Lyla2284 for making this pic that I used to make this sig.

MrKite
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 59

Return to Fan Games, Music, Video & More