I did my first video with bass guitar.

Remixes and original creations by fans - as games, audio, videos or other forms - shine in this spotlight.

Re: I did my first video with bass guitar.

Postby Bragatyr » Mon Dec 15, '14, 6:18 pm

Thank you again, Parma Ham. I agree that Land of Dwarves is one of the best tracks in FF IV. Now I just need to do Within the Giant, ha ha. Do you have any other faves from FF IV? I've actually done a few other covers from the game.
Bragatyr
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 65

Re: I did my first video with bass guitar.

Postby Bragatyr » Fri Dec 26, '14, 4:07 am

Love the Red Wings theme, the boss theme, Mt. Ordeals/Mt. Hobs, Clad in Dark/Golbez's theme, Toroia, AND Dancing Calcobrena. Gotta agree on all those, ha ha. I love like ninety-nine percent of the soundtrack. Yeah, I have some ancient Italian dictionary I picked up at a book bazaar a while back and the first reason I knew it was good was because it had Barbariccia and Rubicante and the crew, along with all the other crazy Divina Commedia compound words. I would still like to read that one in Italian someday. Probably in an annotated text.

But yeah, I did The Lunarians and A Long Way to Go (the Tower of Prayer theme), I think along with a couple others, they're all on my Youtube channel.
Bragatyr
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 65

Previous

Return to Fan Games, Music, Video & More