Page 9 of 12  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, '10, 2:05 am 
Jack Lias wrote:Wow, Tanith. Those are amazing. If you want my opinion, I think the one with the open front on her dress is the best.
Augh! My decision is getting harder! (And yes, your opinions are always welcome.) I'm all hyper with Thea's redesign now. Her pose is going to be more dynamic than this; I requested her throwing a slicer.

Did anyone notice the tattoo on her shoulder? ;)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, '10, 2:10 am 
I'm embarrassed to admit it, but I wasn't looking at her shoulder. Looking back now, though, I do see it. A nice touch. Little things like that always make me amazed at people's attention to detail.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, '10, 4:27 am 
Just re-caught up with the thread- the Anna redesign is cool, but I really like the Thea redesign, Tanith! And yes, I noticed the tattoo on her shoulder =p

(And I agree- the dress on the right + the shoes on the left = awesomeness!)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, '10, 10:29 am 
That's a beautiful Thea redesign. I liked the dress on the right w/ the shoes on the left myself. SCHWING!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, '10, 2:25 am 
Glad you all like it! I have her pose test (it's just a rough sketch, so don't think this is the finished product):

http://fav.me/d32k2qk

Yay for awesome anime poses!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, '10, 5:33 am 
Thea: Oh, Ayn, my dress is so wonderful... but how did you know my measurements?
Ayn: Well, um... I borrowed one of your other dresses and gave it to a seamstress...
Sari: Oh, WHAT THE HELL, AYN!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, '10, 7:44 am 
I can't show my redesigned Rhys yet, my drawing is painfully bad. I didn't draw for awhile so I thought it would be ok, but I was wrong.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, '10, 3:15 am 
Well, can't wait to see what you have when you finally feel like sharing, PSJ!

I got the rough sketch of Kain back today. I won't share yet because it did need a major change, but I'm still excited. His smirk was there!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, '10, 11:43 am 
Double post, but muaha. This was too good to pass up.

Snorb wrote:Thea: Oh, Ayn, my dress is so wonderful... but how did you know my measurements?
Ayn: Well, um... I borrowed one of your other dresses and gave it to a seamstress...
Sari: Oh, WHAT THE HELL, AYN!

Ayn: Oh, don't worry, Sari! I've already sent the seamstress your...
Sari: YOU WERE LOOKING THROUGH MY CLOTHES?!
Ayn: N-no... not at all, hehe, I, uh, had the uh, Mieu, I mean, Mieu... hey, is that Lune? *points behind Sari*
Sari: *turns around* ...who?
Ayn: *runs*

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, '10, 12:19 pm 
Such an attention monger here, but squee! Kain's line art is done:

Page 9 of 12  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next