Page 7 of 12  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 12  Next
PostPosted: Sun Nov 7, '10, 9:16 pm 
Chaz from PSIV: I'd give him long yellow hair and remove his headband. I'd make his armor completely black, or a dark shade of blue. Instead of the half-gloves covering his hands, I'd give him full brass gauntlets. I'd also change his age to 22.

Rika from PSIV: She definitely needs a skirt as opposed to the bikini-like thing she's wearing. I would give her a darker, more ominous appearance, but keep her kind personality.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 7, '10, 9:39 pm 
Chaz with longer hair, huh? That could be interesting, yes yes. *begins to contemplate new ideas*

PostPosted: Sun Nov 7, '10, 11:39 pm 
Anna is, as Atlin would put it, smexy.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 8, '10, 11:35 pm 
Whoa, Shir is looking really good there! :clap:

Anna looks very nice also. :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 9, '10, 3:06 am 
Thanks, everyone! I think I've found another artist to help with some of the PS guys, so I'll finally be adding some men to the mix as well. ;)

Oh, and be on the lookout for an upcoming Thea redesign. I'm gathering the last of the details right now. Feel free to add any thoughts or ideas on Thea. I'm ditching her more precious, cutie-pie look and leaning towards pseudo-Greek mythology to bring more continuity among the Layans.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 9, '10, 7:20 am 
Shir looks really awesome, definitely my favourite. Anna's new design reminds me of Teresa from Claymore. :up:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 9, '10, 11:28 am 
Tanith wrote:Thanks, everyone! I think I've found another artist to help with some of the PS guys, so I'll finally be adding some men to the mix as well. ;)

Oh, and be on the lookout for an upcoming Thea redesign. I'm gathering the last of the details right now. Feel free to add any thoughts or ideas on Thea. I'm ditching her more precious, cutie-pie look and leaning towards pseudo-Greek mythology to bring more continuity among the Layans.

I do hope you at least keep her curly green hair. ;) If you're going pseudo-Greek, it'd be interesting to study pictures Athena and Artemis, as they are the two goddesses probably most involved in physical activity (War and Hunting, obviously) and thus their clothing probably most reflects that. You could also look for art on Atlanta, the runner/huntress, too.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 9, '10, 2:28 pm 
H-Man wrote:I do hope you at least keep her curly green hair. ;).

Never fear, my Thea-loving friend. :) In fact, when the artist got back with me, she said this about Thea's hair:

Ah, that kind of hair will be a lot of fun :heart:

(Yes, she had the heart next to it, too.) See? I would never dream of changing Thea's curly green tresses.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 9, '10, 2:40 pm 
Well it wouldn't be Thea if her hair was changed like that, now would it? :)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 9, '10, 2:54 pm 
Yeah, that's an element that stays (though I think I said "no bangs"). Her bows? Goodbye. Hair? Keep.

Page 7 of 12  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 12  Next