Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ] 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, '07, 10:31 pm 
There are tons of ways to listen to music. MP3 players, radio, CDs, etc. Today it's even easier than ever because players have become so portable. But how often do you find yourself stopping to listen and enjoy music?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, '07, 10:43 pm 
I listen to things on my PC while I'm doing things. I used to have a small radio, but it was kinda fuzzy and I ended up tossing it out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, '07, 10:45 pm 
I listen to music every night before I go to sleep. It relaxes me and makes me feel good.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, '07, 11:04 pm 
I sometimes listen when on the PC as well. Not very much lately, because my library of songs on the computer has been feeling repetitive.

I used to listen to music to help me sleep when I was in school, but now it just keeps me awake for some reason.

Quote:I used to have a small radio, but it was kinda fuzzy and I ended up tossing it out.

I'm about ready to give my radio the old heave-ho myself. :duck: It was playing pretty good, but now it randomly cuts out on FM stations and won't pick up anything. It's not even a year old, too. Such a shame...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, '07, 5:25 am 
I just listen to music whenever the mood hits me. What I listen to depends on my mood, too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, '07, 5:24 pm 
normally listen to it a few times a day

Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ]