PS Game Gear games...

Continue the story of Algo in side story, remake, and collection games.

PS Game Gear games...

Postby felexion » Thu Sep 6, '07, 3:56 pm

elloo! are the p.s. games on game gear any good? sorry for this newbi-ish question but cut me some slack, i havent played any phantasy star game for years =)

i loved p.s. 2 and 4, 1 was ok, 3 was not, or it was rather unique in its own little way :twisted:

hi everyone by the way!
felexion
Citizen
Citizen

Achievements: 8

Postby The $ Avenger » Fri Sep 7, '07, 12:47 am

I never played Adventure, but I did play Gaiden, and wasn't much of a fan of it. It's more Dragon Warrior than Phantasy Star if you ask me, but it's minorly entertaining. If you're looking for some more PS content, I've been making hacks of PSI, IV, helping on III, and now II. Thoul has the files here on the site, under the Fan Works tab with the subheading Patches. :D

There's a slightly longer discussion of the games in this topic: http://www.psalgo.com/bb/have-you-playe ... -vt42.html
"Impossible is just a word people use to make themselves feel better when they quit." Vyse, Skies of Arcadia Legends.
The $ Avenger
Esper Elder
Esper Elder

Achievements: 7

Postby Thoul » Fri Sep 7, '07, 4:23 am

Adventure is okay... it's a nice little distraction, but that's about the best I can say for it. I finished it in around a half hour the first time I played it with a translation.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Return to Other Classics