Page 2 of 5  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, '07, 10:19 am 
Dr. Casey's a nickname my seventh grade reading teacher gave to me. It's the handle I've been using on almost every message board; I got the bright idea to start using my real-life nickname on the second forum I ever posted at, back in the olden days of May 2001.


Top
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, '07, 7:20 am 
I uhh, wanted an original name so I started to push random letters in and it was wierd because I had something like griftrenzerthgid and I looked through and saw trenzer and liked it.


Top
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, '07, 7:56 am 
Mine is taken right from Legend of the Dragoon, one of the Dragons in it is simply called the Divine Dragon. I thought it was awesome. So naturally, I had to have it as my name... ... .. because I'm awesome.. xD


Top
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, '07, 8:52 am 
Divine Dragon wrote:Mine is taken right from Legend of the Dragoon, one of the Dragons in it is simply called the Divine Dragon. I thought it was awesome. So naturally, I had to have it as my name... ... .. because I'm awesome.. xD
:) That's great! Self-esteem is a trait I highly admire! Far too rare these days.


Top
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, '07, 4:10 pm 
The Komrade wrote:
Divine Dragon wrote:Mine is taken right from Legend of the Dragoon, one of the Dragons in it is simply called the Divine Dragon. I thought it was awesome. So naturally, I had to have it as my name... ... .. because I'm awesome.. xD
:) That's great! Self-esteem is a trait I highly admire! Far too rare these days.
:up: Indeed.

I wish I had a Divine Dragon Cannon... :hmm:


Top
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, '07, 1:06 am 
Very interesting how everyone chose or picked their user names. This is a great thread! :yes:


Top
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, '07, 8:30 am 
Secret_Surfer wrote:Very interesting how everyone chose or picked their user names. This is a great thread! :yes:


Indeed it is my friend! Indeed it is!


Top
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, '09, 9:50 pm 
AJS are my initials. :wink:


Top
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, '09, 4:57 pm 
Dimples comes from the fact that I have dimples on my cheeks :D Simple as that


Top
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, '09, 1:36 pm 
There was a cartoon that come on back in the mid nineties that I never saw but caught the end of a commercial advertising it and the villian of the show was named 'Darkon'. I liked the name and of course the fiend looked really cool [think Ashtar from Ninja Gaiden 2 from the NES but much more Sith-Like]. Of course I didn't want to blatantly use the name so I thought of 'Darkil'. I like both names but Darkil looks better to me.


Top
 Page 2 of 5  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


Display posts from previous:
Sort by  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: