Page 2 of 5  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, '07, 10:19 am 
Dr. Casey's a nickname my seventh grade reading teacher gave to me. It's the handle I've been using on almost every message board; I got the bright idea to start using my real-life nickname on the second forum I ever posted at, back in the olden days of May 2001.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, '07, 7:20 am 
I uhh, wanted an original name so I started to push random letters in and it was wierd because I had something like griftrenzerthgid and I looked through and saw trenzer and liked it.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, '07, 7:56 am 
Mine is taken right from Legend of the Dragoon, one of the Dragons in it is simply called the Divine Dragon. I thought it was awesome. So naturally, I had to have it as my name... ... .. because I'm awesome.. xD

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, '07, 8:52 am 
Divine Dragon wrote:Mine is taken right from Legend of the Dragoon, one of the Dragons in it is simply called the Divine Dragon. I thought it was awesome. So naturally, I had to have it as my name... ... .. because I'm awesome.. xD
:) That's great! Self-esteem is a trait I highly admire! Far too rare these days.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, '07, 4:10 pm 
The Komrade wrote:
Divine Dragon wrote:Mine is taken right from Legend of the Dragoon, one of the Dragons in it is simply called the Divine Dragon. I thought it was awesome. So naturally, I had to have it as my name... ... .. because I'm awesome.. xD
:) That's great! Self-esteem is a trait I highly admire! Far too rare these days.
:up: Indeed.

I wish I had a Divine Dragon Cannon... :hmm:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, '07, 1:06 am 
Very interesting how everyone chose or picked their user names. This is a great thread! :yes:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, '07, 8:30 am 
Secret_Surfer wrote:Very interesting how everyone chose or picked their user names. This is a great thread! :yes:

Indeed it is my friend! Indeed it is!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, '09, 9:50 pm 
AJS are my initials. :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, '09, 4:57 pm 
Dimples comes from the fact that I have dimples on my cheeks :D Simple as that

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, '09, 1:36 pm 
There was a cartoon that come on back in the mid nineties that I never saw but caught the end of a commercial advertising it and the villian of the show was named 'Darkon'. I liked the name and of course the fiend looked really cool [think Ashtar from Ninja Gaiden 2 from the NES but much more Sith-Like]. Of course I didn't want to blatantly use the name so I thought of 'Darkil'. I like both names but Darkil looks better to me.

Page 2 of 5  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next