How did they rebuild

Hunt the source of evil as the millennium comes to an end.

How did they rebuild

Postby Celeith » Mon Feb 4, '08, 2:49 am

On PSIV the town of Reshel had been destroyed and is overrun with zombies. After the defeat of the 2nd Dark Force the town has been rebuilt into its old state. I ask you, how did they rebuild the town so fast, and increase the size of the town in such a short amount of time.

Reshel Before: http://www.pscave.com/ps4/ps4t/town19.html
Reshel After: http://www.pscave.com/ps4/ps4t/town20.html
Cele~Chan Streaming
Saturday at 8pm cst and Sunday at 6pm cst.
The Subscribe button is just a click away.
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 111

Postby Thoul » Mon Feb 4, '08, 3:23 am

It's either a really long walk from DF's tower, or the espers have some secret spell for building houses really fast. ;)
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Wolf Bird » Mon Feb 4, '08, 3:30 am

Either that or some of those houses were buried under those snow walls. And the Espers used their secret house reparation skills.
Next Pokemon game(s): Pearl
Last finished Pokémon game: Shield
Other games: Skyrim Special Edition (Switch), Spyro Reignited Trilogy (Switch & PS4), Okami (Switch & PS4)
Other gaming goals: completing a Living Pokedex (minus some event Pokes) and going through at least 1 game per generation

Wolf Bird

Achievements: 420

Postby SparkyIII » Mon Feb 4, '08, 8:28 am

Hmmmm, its probably like the hunters guild story, how, when you finish the mission and Ryuka to the guild and talk to her as fast as you can, The message STILL arrives before you. lol 650 meseta just for a stay at the inn!? And I thought Mile was pricey.
Everything has a pattern. Something set. Even random things. They aren't random at all, its complex mathematics. The trick is to find the pattern. Then you can exploit it.

People think things have a certain end. Taxes. Work. Due dates don't really exist. Trust me. When you put a band of world scholars in the same room, and set them on talking about anything, the most interesting topics come up. The existence of negative time. The probability of "random occurrence". The government's involvement in the media. And falsified due dates. They aren't real, trust me....
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 40

Postby newsblade » Mon Feb 4, '08, 5:55 pm

"Space" in PS series (namely in PS4) is not linear: In over world they are giants who are (almost) bigger than the villages. Inside the villages people are still to big to fit in their houses, but, inside those houses, “space” seems ok (proportional).

The same happens to the "time": Until we get Ashline it could have passed 12 hours or a week. We may never visit those "healed" cities (or visit just before fighting PD) which could never bring that problem, we could just accept the payment after continue the main quest and so on... like space, time could not be proportional as well.

Either that or some of those houses were buried under those snow walls. And the Espers used their secret house reparation skills

It could be true. After all, Lutz (any version) built towers and temples from nothing.
newsblade
Alisa Pilot
Alisa Pilot

Achievements: 34

Postby Celeith » Mon Feb 4, '08, 6:22 pm

true but I'm only gonna say since the town comes back after the tower is destroyed im gonna say maybe a day or two passed but even so the people would be kinda uneagar to go back since all the zombies ran most of them out and even when they went back there would be no way they could have moved all that snow and rebuilt the town and add on to it within 2 days.
Cele~Chan Streaming
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Postby Tsunami » Mon Feb 4, '08, 8:02 pm

You don't see any Espers in Reshel though. :? They're all still in Meese helping people to recover from their illness.
Tsunami
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 22

Postby SparkyIII » Mon Feb 4, '08, 10:44 pm

Lol, I always objected to the fact that Chaz was the size of a village outside, but is tiny when he gets in.
Everything has a pattern. Something set. Even random things. They aren't random at all, its complex mathematics. The trick is to find the pattern. Then you can exploit it.

People think things have a certain end. Taxes. Work. Due dates don't really exist. Trust me. When you put a band of world scholars in the same room, and set them on talking about anything, the most interesting topics come up. The existence of negative time. The probability of "random occurrence". The government's involvement in the media. And falsified due dates. They aren't real, trust me....
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Postby Celeith » Mon Feb 4, '08, 11:33 pm

guess thats the curse of the top down viewing of games. I bet if PSIV had a 3D remake then the depth of the towns would be considerably better since Chaz wouldn't be larger than a house. On a side note I'm pure evil witht his game as earlier i was messing around in Meese and i kept picking on the kid who runs in a circle and i ran him out of town :rofl:
Cele~Chan Streaming
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Postby SparkyIII » Tue Feb 5, '08, 10:53 pm

You know, if characters are actually small enough to fit in a house, it really makes you wonder how far they have to walk from, say like the spaceport to Kadary. Its gotta be a looong way. Makes me feel a little better about those times where you run into monsters with every step, in all actuallity your moving across half a small town.

SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Next

Return to Phantasy Star IV