Page 1 of 2  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: How did they rebuild
PostPosted: Mon Feb 4, '08, 2:49 am 
On PSIV the town of Reshel had been destroyed and is overrun with zombies. After the defeat of the 2nd Dark Force the town has been rebuilt into its old state. I ask you, how did they rebuild the town so fast, and increase the size of the town in such a short amount of time.

Reshel Before: http://www.pscave.com/ps4/ps4t/town19.html
Reshel After: http://www.pscave.com/ps4/ps4t/town20.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 4, '08, 3:23 am 
It's either a really long walk from DF's tower, or the espers have some secret spell for building houses really fast. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 4, '08, 3:30 am 
Either that or some of those houses were buried under those snow walls. And the Espers used their secret house reparation skills.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 4, '08, 8:28 am 
Hmmmm, its probably like the hunters guild story, how, when you finish the mission and Ryuka to the guild and talk to her as fast as you can, The message STILL arrives before you. lol 650 meseta just for a stay at the inn!? And I thought Mile was pricey.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 4, '08, 5:55 pm 
"Space" in PS series (namely in PS4) is not linear: In over world they are giants who are (almost) bigger than the villages. Inside the villages people are still to big to fit in their houses, but, inside those houses, “space” seems ok (proportional).

The same happens to the "time": Until we get Ashline it could have passed 12 hours or a week. We may never visit those "healed" cities (or visit just before fighting PD) which could never bring that problem, we could just accept the payment after continue the main quest and so on... like space, time could not be proportional as well.

Quote:Either that or some of those houses were buried under those snow walls. And the Espers used their secret house reparation skills

It could be true. After all, Lutz (any version) built towers and temples from nothing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 4, '08, 6:22 pm 
true but I'm only gonna say since the town comes back after the tower is destroyed im gonna say maybe a day or two passed but even so the people would be kinda uneagar to go back since all the zombies ran most of them out and even when they went back there would be no way they could have moved all that snow and rebuilt the town and add on to it within 2 days.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 4, '08, 8:02 pm 
You don't see any Espers in Reshel though. :? They're all still in Meese helping people to recover from their illness.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 4, '08, 10:44 pm 
Lol, I always objected to the fact that Chaz was the size of a village outside, but is tiny when he gets in.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 4, '08, 11:33 pm 
guess thats the curse of the top down viewing of games. I bet if PSIV had a 3D remake then the depth of the towns would be considerably better since Chaz wouldn't be larger than a house. On a side note I'm pure evil witht his game as earlier i was messing around in Meese and i kept picking on the kid who runs in a circle and i ran him out of town :rofl:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 5, '08, 10:53 pm 
You know, if characters are actually small enough to fit in a house, it really makes you wonder how far they have to walk from, say like the spaceport to Kadary. Its gotta be a looong way. Makes me feel a little better about those times where you run into monsters with every step, in all actuallity your moving across half a small town.

Page 1 of 2  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next