How are you today?

General discussion of subjects beyond the scope of the other forums.

How are you today?

Postby SparkyIII » Sat Feb 9, '08, 8:47 am

Just a place to rant, or post your diary entries that people can read and share their opinions on.
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 40

Postby SparkyIII » Sat Feb 9, '08, 8:49 am

I'm nervous, really nervous. I just told a friend a deep deep secret of mine, and hoped that the outcome would never come out. So now I'm wondering how everythings gonna turn out in the end. Also, I felt like bringing Rika in as my girl in an rp today. lol
Everything has a pattern. Something set. Even random things. They aren't random at all, its complex mathematics. The trick is to find the pattern. Then you can exploit it.

People think things have a certain end. Taxes. Work. Due dates don't really exist. Trust me. When you put a band of world scholars in the same room, and set them on talking about anything, the most interesting topics come up. The existence of negative time. The probability of "random occurrence". The government's involvement in the media. And falsified due dates. They aren't real, trust me....
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Sun Feb 10, '08, 8:48 pm

Sparky, hope everything turns out allright with you, the friend, and the secret, etc.

I've learned that sometimes the best thing to do if you don't want a secret to come out, though, is just not to tell anyone. Look at Joran Van Der Sloot (the guy in the Natalie Holloway / Aruba story). He told someone he thought he could trust some of his deep dark secrets, but little did he know that the "friend" was taping all their conversations, and now those conversations are being played on tv sets all across the world. :misspeak:

Back to the topic of the post thread though. I'm doing pretty good today so far. It's a beautiful day here, lots of sunshine, and temps are fairly warm with flowers already blooming out in the yard, which reminds us that Spring is coming soon. It's a good day to be alive, and thank the Creator for all he has given us. :)
Palm Sunday ~ March 24, 2024

:rose: Happy 26th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo~Founded April 01, 1997 :rose:

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Postby Wolf Bird » Mon Feb 11, '08, 3:15 pm

I'm not. I got sick over the weekend and it appears I have the flu now. Just in time for an exam Tuesday and lots of research to do. :x Luckily, the exam shouldn't be TOO hard, but the research part is annoying, though not a big deal yet since I've worked ahead in my other classes.
Next Pokemon game(s): Pearl
Last finished Pokémon game: Shield
Other games: Skyrim Special Edition (Switch), Spyro Reignited Trilogy (Switch & PS4), Okami (Switch & PS4)
Other gaming goals: completing a Living Pokedex (minus some event Pokes) and going through at least 1 game per generation

Wolf Bird

Achievements: 420

Postby Thoul » Mon Feb 11, '08, 7:43 pm

Today started out pretty well, but we had a power outage for about two hours. Things have just been downhill from there...
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby SparkyIII » Mon Feb 11, '08, 10:51 pm

Hehehe, I don't think anyone's gonna suspect a thing with my secret, nobody really talks with me, they just sorta watch and wait, so I don't have to worry about giving anything away. YAY For starvation! lol

*: (stomach rumbles) "Geeze, I didn't know I was that hungry..." ***

And since someone here told me that it says somewhere that Chaz dies a bit after the game ends Rika is mine now. Muahahahaha! :P :neenerneener:
Everything has a pattern. Something set. Even random things. They aren't random at all, its complex mathematics. The trick is to find the pattern. Then you can exploit it.

People think things have a certain end. Taxes. Work. Due dates don't really exist. Trust me. When you put a band of world scholars in the same room, and set them on talking about anything, the most interesting topics come up. The existence of negative time. The probability of "random occurrence". The government's involvement in the media. And falsified due dates. They aren't real, trust me....
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Wed Feb 13, '08, 5:02 am

Caged Wolf wrote:I'm not. I got sick over the weekend and it appears I have the flu now. Just in time for an exam Tuesday and lots of research to do. :x Luckily, the exam shouldn't be TOO hard, but the research part is annoying, though not a big deal yet since I've worked ahead in my other classes.

Hope you feel better soon, Caged Wolf. Take care of yourself.
Palm Sunday ~ March 24, 2024

:rose: Happy 26th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo~Founded April 01, 1997 :rose:

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Postby Wolf Bird » Wed Feb 13, '08, 5:35 am

Silver_Surfer1 wrote:
Caged Wolf wrote:I'm not. I got sick over the weekend and it appears I have the flu now. Just in time for an exam Tuesday and lots of research to do. :x Luckily, the exam shouldn't be TOO hard, but the research part is annoying, though not a big deal yet since I've worked ahead in my other classes.

Hope you feel better soon, Caged Wolf. Take care of yourself.

Thanks. :) I took the exam today but didn't go to my other classes, because I felt awful afterwards. I think the exam went okay (it was for my Congress and the President class.)

I hope I can go to class tomorrow. That is...if there are any. We seem to be having an ice storm right now, so I hope classes get canceled for the sake of the commuters. But this school is bullheaded about that, so if that doesn't happen, I hope professors take the initiative.
Next Pokemon game(s): Pearl
Last finished Pokémon game: Shield
Other games: Skyrim Special Edition (Switch), Spyro Reignited Trilogy (Switch & PS4), Okami (Switch & PS4)
Other gaming goals: completing a Living Pokedex (minus some event Pokes) and going through at least 1 game per generation

Wolf Bird

Achievements: 420

Postby Rudo » Thu Feb 14, '08, 4:58 am

I don't feel good. I might be getting a cold. I hope not. I'm sick of being sick already this winter. :(
Rudo
Esper Apprentice
Esper Apprentice

Achievements: 192

Postby Thoul » Thu Feb 14, '08, 11:44 pm

I hope you both feel better soon. I've been feeling a little under the weather myself lately. The temperature keeps being inconsistent from day to day here and I think that's finally getting to me.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Next

Return to Casual Conversation