Page 4 of 4  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, '08, 11:21 pm 
Caged Wolf wrote:But the most awesome thing is that I have figured out what I want to do for my Honors thesis and for grad school research

Wow, congratulations! A solid direction in life is one of the best things that you can have in college, I think.

Me? I'm kind of distraught. I'm really disliking my major right now (again). I had no idea what this major was like until I was already in it. Hopefully classes will get better.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, '08, 1:21 am 
I wish I knew what I wanted to major in. Its time for me to decide, and honestly, I could do it in anything, and I have no preferance, since I don't even choose most of my classes. XDDD Being insane has its advantages.

"The difference between insanity and genious is success."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, '08, 6:39 pm 
So far, so good, today. It's a nice day here, lots of sunshine, and that always makes me feel better. Still a bit chilly though, and that I don't like - temps in the 60's today, I think. Supposed to warm up later in the week - alright! :up:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, '08, 11:22 pm 
Heh, I'm felling a little strange, don't really wanna talk about why, but the song, "Opheliac" comes to mind a lot. If you know what that word means....hehehehe :shy:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, '08, 10:45 pm 
I am happy today, because for one thing, it's Friday, so I now have two days of no classes and time to do some stuff I've been putting off. But today, after all my classes, I cleaned out my aquarium and added the temp frogs in with my established trio, officially naming the male/female pair Wren and Kyra, respectively. So my Algoian frog aquarium has 5 frogs in it: Demi, Hahn, Rika (the established trio), Wren and Kyra (the new additions). So yay!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, '08, 9:47 pm 
Typical Saturday here. I'm sleepy cause I stayed up too late last night, but I stayed up too late because I wasn't sleepy then, lol. Go Figure. Rainy off and on here today too so there's not much to do outside and inside seems boring for some reason. I think I'm having a bit of a downer day. I feel good, though. :up:

Caged Wolf, glad to hear your Frog Family are all together now and hope everything works out splendidly with them all. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 3, '08, 9:57 pm 
My day started off kind of rocky. I fell on the steps outside and hit my leg, although it seems okay now. Just one of those days, I guess. :irked:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 3, '08, 11:59 pm 
I'm glad to hear the frogs are doing well, Caged Wolf. I hope they all get along nicely together. :)

Silver, watch your step! You can really hurt yourself if you're not careful when walking up and down steps.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 4, '08, 1:20 am 
Thoul, those frogs are doing quite well thus far. :)

I got to take my first real birdwalk of the season today and give my new binoculars a fair field test. I LOVE these things. I'm still getting used to this new pair and tweaking the settings, but I think they will serve me well. Plus, I needed a birdwalk since my presentation this weekend is starting to weigh on my mind so I need to relax some.

Page 4 of 4  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4