How are you today?

General discussion of subjects beyond the scope of the other forums.

Postby SparkyIII » Sun Feb 17, '08, 6:37 am

Man I want it to stay cold. Hot temperatures down here aren't liked that much.
Everything has a pattern. Something set. Even random things. They aren't random at all, its complex mathematics. The trick is to find the pattern. Then you can exploit it.

People think things have a certain end. Taxes. Work. Due dates don't really exist. Trust me. When you put a band of world scholars in the same room, and set them on talking about anything, the most interesting topics come up. The existence of negative time. The probability of "random occurrence". The government's involvement in the media. And falsified due dates. They aren't real, trust me....
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 40

Postby Thoul » Sun Feb 17, '08, 7:11 pm

Yesterday was a pretty good day - bright and sunny, with just the right temperature. Not too hot, not too cold. Today is rainy and stormy. :(
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Thoul » Wed Feb 20, '08, 12:20 pm

And ever since then, I've been laid up in bed with a very nasty cold bug. That's where I should be right now too, but I had to get online to check on a few things.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby SparkyIII » Sun Feb 24, '08, 6:13 am

I had a mood of ticklishness. I seriously couldn't move in fear of someone getting to me. If I had been poked I would have screamed, and if you knew what I looked like, that would be one freaky sight. XDDD
Everything has a pattern. Something set. Even random things. They aren't random at all, its complex mathematics. The trick is to find the pattern. Then you can exploit it.

People think things have a certain end. Taxes. Work. Due dates don't really exist. Trust me. When you put a band of world scholars in the same room, and set them on talking about anything, the most interesting topics come up. The existence of negative time. The probability of "random occurrence". The government's involvement in the media. And falsified due dates. They aren't real, trust me....
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Sun Feb 24, '08, 10:36 pm

Sorry I haven't been around much the last few days. I got sick and am just now beginning to feel a bit better. So, if I'm not around much in the next few days, that's why.

:rose: Happy 27th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo :rose:
~ Founded April 01, 1997 ~

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Wed Feb 27, '08, 6:04 pm

I'm back, and I'm feeling a bit better. Still not like my old self yet, although I don't know if that's a good thing, or a bad thing, lol. I missed all you people here, and hope you are all doing well today. :)

It's a cold, cold day here today. Snow flurries last night and not expected to warm up much today although there is lots of sunshine.

I'm more than ready for winter to be OVER!!!!!!!!!!!

Silver_Surfer1

Postby Tsunami » Wed Feb 27, '08, 9:04 pm

Glad to hear that you're doing better, Silver Surfer. I was sick for around a week and I'm finally over it for the most part. Tis the season for illness, unfortunately...
Tsunami
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 22

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Wed Feb 27, '08, 9:38 pm

Thanks, Tsunami. Glad to hear you are doing better also. :)

Silver_Surfer1

Postby SparkyIII » Wed Feb 27, '08, 11:16 pm

Heh, my brother dislocated his thumb yesterday and is getting surgery today. I said this somewhere else. But anyway, being the loving brother that I am, I said he probably deserved it as soon as I saw him. XD

SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Postby Wolf Bird » Thu Feb 28, '08, 12:32 am

Today we got an extension on a big research paper for my American Diplomacy class. My professor pushed the due date up an entire week. Even though I've already got a good start on mine, the fact that I have a little more time will help me take a bit of a slower pace and maybe find a couple more sources when I go to the library to do research for another paper this weekend.
Next Pokemon game(s): Pearl
Last finished Pokémon game: Shield
Other games: Skyrim Special Edition (Switch), Spyro Reignited Trilogy (Switch & PS4), Okami (Switch & PS4)
Other gaming goals: completing a Living Pokedex (minus some event Pokes) and going through at least 1 game per generation

Wolf Bird

Achievements: 420

PreviousNext

Return to Casual Conversation