What if Kuran had been destroyed?

Hunt the source of evil as the millennium comes to an end.

What if Kuran had been destroyed?

Postby Heikabuchi » Sat Nov 17, '07, 12:25 am

What if Kuran had been destroyed by Dark Force? Would Motavia have survived? Where would this put Wren?
Heikabuchi
Esper Novice
Esper Novice

Achievements: 42

Postby SparkyIII » Sat Nov 17, '07, 12:36 am

lol, Wren go kaboom! XD well lets see, Motavia and all the heroes in it would have died, unless they fled to dezolis, now completely outnumbered seeing as how anyone who wasn't on your team probably wouldn't escape, Wren would be gone, and you couldn't possibly win because the Soldiers temple would be gone, and they could never find Rykros, and get the needed "stuff" to fight PD who would be where when there's no motavia? Dezolis? If so the heroes would have a serious time trying to get rid of everything. Myau might have helped at that point, but you could almost not win at all.
Everything has a pattern. Something set. Even random things. They aren't random at all, its complex mathematics. The trick is to find the pattern. Then you can exploit it.

People think things have a certain end. Taxes. Work. Due dates don't really exist. Trust me. When you put a band of world scholars in the same room, and set them on talking about anything, the most interesting topics come up. The existence of negative time. The probability of "random occurrence". The government's involvement in the media. And falsified due dates. They aren't real, trust me....
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 40

Postby Heikabuchi » Sat Nov 17, '07, 1:14 am

lol, Wren go kaboom!
Sparky.. you nut! XD
Would the areo-prism have been destroyed? Or would it survive like Air Castle did? After all, it does posess magical proproties.
Heikabuchi
Esper Novice
Esper Novice

Achievements: 42

Postby SparkyIII » Sat Nov 17, '07, 3:30 am

lol, wouldn't motavia exploding hit Dezolis? It was lucky to avoid the Parma explosion but Parma and Motavia.

I bet it would, there would be A. Castle, and A. Temple. And you just go through the island cave and get to the top to get it.

I have a question too. Whats the big black abyss on Dezolis?
Everything has a pattern. Something set. Even random things. They aren't random at all, its complex mathematics. The trick is to find the pattern. Then you can exploit it.

People think things have a certain end. Taxes. Work. Due dates don't really exist. Trust me. When you put a band of world scholars in the same room, and set them on talking about anything, the most interesting topics come up. The existence of negative time. The probability of "random occurrence". The government's involvement in the media. And falsified due dates. They aren't real, trust me....
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 40

Postby Thoul » Sat Nov 17, '07, 5:00 am

Unless Dark Force pulled a Gaila and crashed Kuran into Motavia like Palma, I think the loss of Kuran would not have been very important. The station itself seemed to only serve a support role (until DF hijacked it). Wren would have been fine on Zelan.

Now, if Kuran crashed into Motavia, I agree with Sparky. It's pretty much game over at that point. Another part of the seal would be gone, so the Profound Darkness would have come through even earlier. If the heroes and Wren were on Dezoris or had the Landale already, they might have been able to track down the prism, but I doubt they would have time to get to Rykros.

If the heroes were on Motavia at the time... well, I hope Rune could pull off a Lutz teleport. If not... :covereyes:

I have a question too. Whats the big black abyss on Dezolis?

That's the Crevice. Or maybe Skure, I forget which exactly. It was an explorable area in PSII.

lol, wouldn't motavia exploding hit Dezolis? It was lucky to avoid the Parma explosion but Parma and Motavia.

Probably not for a long time. A piece of Palma hit Motavia, but it took a year or two to get there.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Return to Phantasy Star IV