Page 1 of 2  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Holy Gasp on a Stick
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, '11, 7:32 pm 
Yup this is a Holy Gasp on a Stick moment.. I was digging through some of my old boxes the other day and I found something I haven't seen in a long time.. I found my original manual for Phantasy Star IV, in perfect condition. It was wedged between page 13 and 14 of my Golden Sun: The Lost Age strategy guide. Now I've placed the manual inside its original case with the original game and now my Phantasy Star IV is complete once again.

Post subject: Re: Holy Gasp on a Stick
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, '11, 10:24 pm 
Good to hear you found your manual. :) I nearly lost my PSIV manual a while back, too. I had taken it out of the case for some reason... I'm glad I remembered to put it back before I did lose it.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, '11, 5:39 am 
Glad you found it. I remember one time, I was looking through my manual for Ghouls 'n Ghosts on the Sega Master System and when I was done I threw it onto the table next to the newspapers and magazines. I planed on coming back and putting it away later but instead forgot all about it. Now guess what happens to all of those magazines and papers when everyone in the house is finished reading them...straight to the bin!

Easily one of the stupidest things I’ve ever done. -_-

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, '11, 6:44 pm 
I've never lost such a thing like that, but once I've "lost" a CD booklet. Me and my brother looked for it in all the possible places for it to be and never found it.

Many months later, when we had accepted the fact that we had lost the booklet, we have found it by accident, among some old magazines.

If there is a lesson to be learned from this thread is: "whatever you are looking for, check among the old magazines" :p

PostPosted: Sun Apr 3, '11, 5:51 am 
I never had such a manual. When I was a youngster, I rented PS4. I found my copy at a pawn shop for $5 in 2002 (and practically blew my load) but it was cartridge only. I also got Chrono Trigger and Super Mario RPG for $10 a pop, but they are no longer in my possession. I gave Chrono Trigger to my brother and Super Mario RPG to my friend (to commemorate the fact that it was her first RPG..lol).

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, '11, 4:41 pm 
Someone probably threw that manual out with old magazines before selling it to the pawn shop. :lol: It's such a shame that used games almost always come without manuals.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, '11, 6:45 am 
I lost my PSIV manual when I let a friend borrow the game :-x
Years later I found that friend's Street Fighter II manual in a box of old magazines...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, '11, 5:56 am 
Could be worse, you could be like me and lost your PS IV cart during moves :D

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, '11, 2:35 pm 
Both my PSIV cart and my genesis became nonfunctional when I was moving between dorm and home before and after college.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, '11, 12:56 pm 
Glad you found the manual. Reminds me that I always used to throw away my GBA boxes and manuals :( (don't ask why I did something so stupid, I was a little kid back then XD).

Page 1 of 2  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next