Goose attack XD

Sports, movies, music, TV, and other forms of fun.

Goose attack XD

Postby Prince Noah » Thu Jul 2, '20, 2:10 am

I found this video. So some lady was just going to work, when.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRLaCi_jCjo
0:24 is the best part :D :D :D
Prince Noah
Shopkeeper
Shopkeeper

Achievements: 21

Re: Goose attack XD

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Thu Jul 2, '20, 4:03 am

:rotfl: That is the funniest thing I have seen in a long time. I almost lost it when the goose got in the car with them, lol. I guess it was scary to them at the time though. So funny to watch.

:rose: Happy 27th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo :rose:
~ Founded April 01, 1997 ~

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Postby Prince Noah » Thu Jul 2, '20, 4:37 am

Right? I mean, that is funny. XD She's just going to work, minding her own business, when the goose attacks. :-D

Also, I've looked it up. To those who are wondering: Federal law prohibits you from actively hunting/harassing the geese, or going out of your way to attack them. And it requires you to yeild to them when they are crossing the streets. Yet these Canadian Geese can be very aggresive and territorial. And they can actually peck people's eyes out. If you or one of your family is being attacked by a goose, you walk away from it, but it keeps constantly going after you, you can legally defend yourself from it, but you have to report it to the police.
Prince Noah
Shopkeeper
Shopkeeper

Postby myau56 » Thu Jul 2, '20, 11:23 am

First time watch ! So funny !!! :rofl: :rofl:
Phantasy Star Forever

myau56
Algolian Master
Algolian Master

Achievements: 209

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Fri Jul 3, '20, 3:00 am

Prince Noah wrote:Right? I mean, that is funny. XD She's just going to work, minding her own business, when the goose attacks. :-D

Also, I've looked it up. To those who are wondering: Federal law prohibits you from actively hunting/harassing the geese, or going out of your way to attack them. And it requires you to yeild to them when they are crossing the streets. Yet these Canadian Geese can be very aggresive and territorial. And they can actually peck people's eyes out. If you or one of your family is being attacked by a goose, you walk away from it, but it keeps constantly going after you, you can legally defend yourself from it, but you have to report it to the police.

Interesting facts! Good to know that you can legally defend yourself against a goose. Although it looks like there wasn't much anyone could do against this goose in the video, lol. Just had to watch it again. So funny! :lol:

Silver_Surfer1

Postby Prince Noah » Fri Jul 3, '20, 4:14 am

Silver_Surfer1 wrote:
Prince Noah wrote:Right? I mean, that is funny. XD She's just going to work, minding her own business, when the goose attacks. :-D

Interesting facts! Good to know that you can legally defend yourself against a goose. Although it looks like there wasn't much anyone could do against this goose in the video, lol. Just had to watch it again. So funny! :lol:

Haha! XD I don't blame you for watching it again. XD It's too funny not to. :D But yeah, that goose was just being a jerk to the lady. And it wouldn't justify killing the goose.

I forgot to mention by the way, that killing a goose in defense has to be an absolute last resort. But regardless if you kill the goose or not, you still have to report it to the police. Because Canadian Geese can be very aggressive,and actually inflict bodily injury. I've even seen one harassing people's pets.

Although, it still is funny to watch sometimes. :lol:
Prince Noah
Shopkeeper
Shopkeeper

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Sat Jul 4, '20, 1:13 am

Prince Noah wrote:Haha! XD I don't blame you for watching it again. XD It's too funny not to. :D But yeah, that goose was just being a jerk to the lady. And it wouldn't justify killing the goose.

I forgot to mention by the way, that killing a goose in defense has to be an absolute last resort. But regardless if you kill the goose or not, you still have to report it to the police. Because Canadian Geese can be very aggressive,and actually inflict bodily injury. I've even seen one harassing people's pets.

Oh, I would never even think of killing a goose and I hope nobody else would either, no matter the circumstances. There is no justification in that, as you said. They are beautiful creatures. She (or he) was probably just defending their area or their young or something. Perfectly understandable. Any creature that felt threatened somehow might react in the same way. It may be a hassle to try and get away from it safely but I would hope it could be done without any harm to the animal.

I know it had to be a scary situation for the Lady, etc., but I can not help laughing when watching it.
Last edited by Silver_Surfer1 on Sat Jul 4, '20, 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Silver_Surfer1

Postby Prince Noah » Sat Jul 4, '20, 10:47 pm

Silver_Surfer1 wrote:
Prince Noah wrote:Haha! XD I don't blame you for watching it again. XD It's too funny not to. :D But yeah, that goose was just being a jerk to the lady. And it wouldn't justify killing the goose.

Oh, I would never even think of killing a goose and I hope nobody else would either, no matter the circumstances. There is no justification in that, as you said. They are beautiful creatures. She (or he) was probably just defending their area or their young or something. Perfectly understandable. Any creature that felt threatened somehow might react in the same way. It may be a hassle to try and get away from it safely but I would hope it could be done without any harm to the animal.

I know it had to be a scary situation for the Lady, etc., but I can not help laughing when watching it.

Yeah. Truth is, killing the goose would be the last thing I would ever think of. Though I can understand why some people would have that sudden instinct because "they're under attack" :lol: It's like, sheesh people. Geese can't exactly kill you. People need to calm down, and try not startling the goose by running, just walk away slowly. :D And it's entertaining to watch them. And they're beautiful to see them talking to each other, and watching them teach their goslings to swim and fly.

Oh, and this is too cute not to see

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=770GvDYENFg
Last edited by Prince Noah on Sat Jul 4, '20, 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Prince Noah
Shopkeeper
Shopkeeper

Return to Entertainment