Transformers: The Last Knight

Chat about your latest viewings of the big screen movies.

Transformers: The Last Knight

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Fri Feb 10, '17, 12:56 am

An interesting article on the upcoming new Transformers movie called "Transformers: The Last Knight". There may be spoilers involved so warning, if you don't want to know, then don't read:

http://screenrant.com/transformers-5-th ... ight-plot/

Did anyone see a commercial for this film during the Super Bowl?

Are you looking forward to a new Transformers movie, or do you think there have been enough of them already?

:rose: Happy 27th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo :rose:
~ Founded April 01, 1997 ~

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Fri Sep 29, '17, 11:30 pm

"Transformers: The Last Knight" is now out on DVD and Blu-Ray as of earlier this week. We picked up a copy at the store the other day. Although I have not watched it yet, another family member (who is a big fan of The Transformers) said the movie was about 2 and a half hours long and possibly one of the most boreing movies they had ever seen! Doesn't sound well.

Anyone else seen this movie?

Silver_Surfer1

Postby Rylen » Wed Oct 4, '17, 3:28 pm

It is probably one of the better films so far. their is a lot of back story covered. But at the same time their is enough going on to keep things pretty entertaining. Personally I enjoyed the film a lot. I am a major transfan myself.
Rylen
Esper Elder
Esper Elder

Achievements: 49

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Sat Oct 14, '17, 1:51 am

I finally got to sit down and watch this movie on DVD. Wow, I have never seen so much action in a movie as long as I can remember. Something was always happening. I do have to admit that I feel asleep during the movie because I was tired when I sat down to watch it, however, I didn't miss much. It was awesome to see the Transformers again, albeit a little different than I remember them as I don't think I have seen some of these Transformers movies. Anyway, I liked it and think I will watch it again to see the parts I may have missed when I feel asleep. Anthony Hopkins and Mark Wahlberg were great in this movie. And, as always, Optimus Prime makes the movie, imho.

Silver_Surfer1

Return to Feature Films