Hercules, The Legenday Journeys

There's lots to talk about on the smaller screen.

Hercules, The Legenday Journeys

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Fri May 10, '19, 8:44 pm

Anyone remember watching this show, "Hercules, The Legendary Journey's", on television several years ago?

Well, I was shopping in our local Walmart store yesterday and happened to see a DVD box set of the complete series. I didn't buy it, but was tempted to. It was a really good show.

The show starred actor Kevin Sorbo, who would later play a Captain in "Star Trek: Andromedia", and he has been in many other tv shows and movies.

Just thought I would let everyone know to check your local Walmart store if you may be interested in this DVD set.
Last edited by Silver_Surfer1 on Fri May 10, '19, 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

:rose: Happy 27th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo :rose:
~ Founded April 01, 1997 ~

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Re: Hercules, The Legenday Journeys

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Wed May 22, '19, 7:14 pm

Update ... I finally bought the box set of "Hercules The Legendary Journeys" that I saw at my local Walmart. However, I realized that this DVD set did not contain the previous movies that Hercules was in which originally lead up to the show becoming a series. I looked around on ebay and was able to find a DVD that contained Season One of the show along with all 5 of the previous movies. So I bought that also. Haven't had time to watch any of it yet but looking forward to it.

Now, I am thinking about looking at the "Zena" tv show DVD's. I liked that show also but not as much as Hercules.

:rose: Happy 27th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo :rose:
~ Founded April 01, 1997 ~

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Return to Tubular Television