Interesting achievement XD

Sports, movies, music, TV, and other forms of fun.

Interesting achievement XD

Postby Prince Noah » Wed Nov 18, '20, 1:54 am

Somewhat Engrossing Created a topic that was viewed 10,000 times?? :D I wonder which topic that was. I only know about this because I just got an email about it. :lol:

Also, off topic: who else is happy besides me that the election is finally over? :relieved:
Prince Noah
Shopkeeper
Shopkeeper

Achievements: 21

Re: Interesting achievement XD

Postby myau56 » Wed Nov 18, '20, 12:00 pm

Same for me ! Impossible to know which topic it was ! :) A bit frustrating ! ;)
Phantasy Star Forever

myau56
Algolian Master
Algolian Master

Achievements: 209

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Wed Nov 18, '20, 11:31 pm

Prince Noah wrote:Somewhat Engrossing Created a topic that was viewed 10,000 times?? :D I wonder which topic that was. I only know about this because I just got an email about it. :lol:

Also, off topic: who else is happy besides me that the election is finally over? :relieved:

Prince Noah, "Somewhat Engrossing" is the name of the achievement that you received for a topic that you created which has been viewed 10,000 times. Every time you reach a milestone (such as the number of times a post you posted has been looked at, etc.) you will receive an achievement of some type and receive an email or PM letting you know about it. You can see all the achievements you have received in your viewing profile under "achievements" and "Interaction".

I agree it would be helpful if the email also stated a little more information such as including what the topic viewed was that you received the achievement for, etc.

You can always do a search of all the posts you have previously made to see what topics you posted have been viewed, or reached, the number listed in the email you received telling you about the achievement, etc. That might help some.

I hope this explanation helps a little. And, Congratulations on receiving the "Somewhat Engrossing" Achievement. :clap:

:rose: Happy 27th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo :rose:
~ Founded April 01, 1997 ~

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Postby Prince Noah » Fri Nov 20, '20, 12:35 am

Ahh, I thought so. Thanks. XD I just thought it was interesting that I got an achievement without even doing anything. :lol:

Heh heh, thanks. :)
Prince Noah
Shopkeeper
Shopkeeper

Achievements: 21

Return to Entertainment