Page 1 of 1  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: Heinz
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, '08, 8:14 am 
In Amy's Text Adventure, she meets a technique researcher named Heinz who lives near her home. Heinz is Amy's primary source of healing. You would think she might have a healing technique of her own or a good supply of medicine, but that is not the case. If Amy cannot defeat the game's boss on her own, Heinz will revive her and travel with her. Heinz then fights the boss himself, while Amy looks on as a healer. It is kind of anticlimatic to go through the whole game with Amy, only to have Heinz take the spotlight at the end.

This image can also be selected as an avatar from the galleries on the avatar tab of the Member Control Panel.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, '08, 10:27 am 
Woa, Heinz looks even more like Hahn than Huey did! And I think "Hahn" was also a "technique" researcher.

ImageImageImage
.... Heinz .... Hahn .... Huey ....

Quote:Amy cannot defeat the game's boss on her own, Heinz will revive her and travel with her. Heinz then fights the boss himself, while Amy looks on as a healer.

So, that's how she became an "healer" in PSII... and that's why she introduces herself to Eusis like this: "...though I am not much of a fighter. But, I can heal wounds."

I wonder what happened to that Heinz guy - he could have been very useful as a protector (maybe better than Amy?)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, '08, 3:18 am 
I imagine he must have gone back to his research - he didn't seem to take any interest in the biomonster problem until Amy's ghost dropped into his house. It seems like he only did that because she kept pestering him by showing up there when she died.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, '08, 1:15 am 
He didn't want have his name shorted to Hinz so he didn't end up joining.

Amy doesn't even have Res in the game. What is she level 0?

Amy: Why do I level up slower then everyone else, it's not fair.
Random NPC: Hey, at least you don't have to say the same thing over and over again when someone talks to you. Do you know how much my throat hurts?
Amy: I could cure that if I knew any healing techniques...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, '08, 4:35 am 
Why does the name of this image bring to mind ketchup and french fries to me, I wonder. :wink: :)

Post subject: Re: Heinz
PostPosted: Fri Sep 1, '17, 2:04 am 
Bumping up this former Image Of The Day!

Heinz is a character I have not heard much about.

Post subject: Re: Heinz
PostPosted: Sat Sep 2, '17, 8:46 pm 
Ketchup and french fries ? :rofl: (I love the term FRENCH fries ;) ). Me neither...I don't know very much about this character but he sure seems to be a lot like Hahn Maley !

Page 1 of 1  [ 7 posts ]