Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ] 

Will Heath Ledger win Oscar for his role in "Batman"
Yes, his performance was Oscar worthy. 100%  100%  [ 1 ]
No, his performance was not that good. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Undecided 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Other - explain in post below. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 1
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, '08, 8:24 pm 
Do you think Heath Ledger will win an Oscar, or be nominated for one, with his upcoming portrayal of The Joker in the new Batman movie which comes out this Friday?

Everyone seems to be talking about how great his performance in this movie was.

So, if he wins, will he actually win on his acting skills, or because of the fact that he is no longer alive and would have to accept posthumously (sp?)?

If you see the movie, let us know what you think. And, if you haven't seen the movie yet, let us know what you think also.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, '08, 10:15 pm 
i remember there was talk of how this movie would tarnish his legacy, since this is his last film and he plays a dark maniac. personally, i think this is the best way to go out!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, '08, 3:16 am 
He's got one more film after this. I don't recall the name, but it was in shooting when he died and they brought in other actors to finish the movie.

As for the Oscar... well, I don't know. I wouldn't be surprised at all if he was nominated. I wouldn't care to make predicts on whether or not he'll win until I see the movie, though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, '08, 4:32 pm 
Well, now that I've seen the movie, I'd be surprised of Ledger doesn't get nominated. That was an amazing performance. He was really into the character and made the Joker believable and realistic. Very, very insane, but also in a very scary way that I could see happening in the real world.

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ]