Have you Preordered?

Share experiences from the entire series, including PS Online, Universe, and Zero.

Have you Preordered?

Yes, I have already pre-ordered PSØ.
60%
No, but I plan to pre-order PSØ.
No votes
No, but I'll pick up a copy when it comes out.
20%
No, I don't plan on playing PSØ.
20%

Total votes : 5

Have you Preordered?

Postby Atlinsmere » Wed Aug 5, '09, 10:13 pm

Just wondering, are any of you pre-ordering or already have pre-ordered PSØ?

As for myself, I just preordered it today. I put $20 down and will pay the other half when it comes out. Too bad I have to wait until November before it comes out.
A simple text based signature? That's impossible!
Atlinsmere

Achievements: 392

Re: Have you Preordered?

Postby Thoul » Wed Aug 5, '09, 10:56 pm

I never pre-order. I'll just wait and get it when it comes out, maybe a little later. I think I can't play it online because of some setting on my router, so as much as I'd like to play it, it's not a "must-have" for me. The single player in the online games has not been too impressive, after all.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Tweeg » Sun Nov 8, '09, 2:09 am

I bit the bullet, pre-ordered PS0 today. Had just been waiting around to make sure there weren't going to be any exclusive pre-order items from specific stores before doing so.
WELCOME TO THE NEXT LEVEL --- SEGA
PSO Archive
Tweeg
Esper Elder
Esper Elder

Achievements: 52

Postby Lucas » Sun Nov 8, '09, 6:19 am

When Sega confirms it’s coming to Australia I most likely will.

"It's always fun to kill a god." ~ Akuma (Marvel vs. Capcom 3)
Lucas
Protector
Protector

Achievements: 175

Postby Tweeg » Wed Nov 11, '09, 2:04 am

Well, to add to the confusion over the game's two day launch bump, I got an automated phone message from GameStop today saying my pre-ordered copy will be available for pick-up tomorrow afternoon. That's Wednesday, November 11th. This leads me to think that perhaps the originally announced November 10th release date was actually accurate in the sense that it was the day Sega was shipping out the game to the retailers. Oh well, I'm certainly not going to complain about getting it one day earlier than anticipated. :)
PSO Archive
Tweeg
Esper Elder
Esper Elder

Postby Tweeg » Wed Nov 11, '09, 5:49 am

PHANTASY STAR 0 launched today,
November 10th, 2009, as originally scheduled!

I have confirmed since posting earlier that despite Sega having changed their site to say that the game isn't officially launching until the twelve the truth is that they only changed it from saying the tenth because of the shipping time involved for it to take for the game to reach stores in more rural locations. The ship date, I was told, which is the date that retailers are allowed to begin selling copies if they have them in-stock never altered from November 10th! At least one person on GameFAQs confirmed that they had already bought their copy in a retail store today (uhm... after midnight now, so make that yesterday).

Will be posting my first impressions of the game tomorrow night as I'm sure many of you will be doing as well... assuming we can pry our hands off of our DS's long enough to do so. :yaknow:
PSO Archive
Tweeg
Esper Elder
Esper Elder

Return to Phantasy Star General