Page 1 of 1  [ 8 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, '07, 9:39 am 
So, music concerts are pretty common. Have you ever attended any kind of concert? Maybe it was a favorite musician or band? If you have, tell us about it! :D

Alas, I have never been to a concert myself. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, '07, 4:13 pm 
I've never been to one. I suppose you could say that I don't care for that sort of thing. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, '07, 9:43 am 
Same here. I probably went to a few local concerts in school, but not for any professional musicians or such. Those things are a little too crowded for me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, '07, 1:10 am 
Well, not to a concert where there were thousands of people, but I have been to a few concerts given at smaller gatherings, such as some Churches, etc. And I've seen a few smaller concerts given by some artists at amusement parks, etc.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, '08, 4:46 am 
Old topic...but one I can't resist responding to now that I found it after random searching.

Yes, I have been to concerts. Two big ones in fact. The first was on February 18th, 2006. It was in Pittsburgh, and I saw Opeth, a Swedish death metal band, with my brother and his girlfriend at the time. That was great fun.

But it was nothing (in my opinion) compared to September 23rd, 2007...Sonata Arctica in Peabody's Down Under, Cleveland! 8) They're a melodic power metal band, and have the most brilliant lyrics I have ever heard. This one I planned myself, buying three tickets for me and my two best friends several months ahead of time as soon as I discovered this, because one of my friends lives about half an hour from Cleveland. It was easily one of the best nights of my life. This band gets so engaged with the audience and are brilliant onstage, even in a small venue like Peabody's. Every song was just beyond brilliant, especially "Full Moon" because of how much the audience gets into that song, as well as the their finale, "The Cage". AWESOME! This is a band I would see again if I ever got the chance, especially since they are Finnish and aren't in the States often.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, '08, 8:09 pm 
[quote="Caged Wolf"] Every song was just beyond brilliant, especially "Full Moon" because of how much the audience gets into that song, as well as the their finale, "The Cage". /quote]

Hmmm, does this song have anything to do with the user name you chose? Just wondering. I like it. The concerts sounded great too. :headphones:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, '08, 10:37 pm 
*total sarcasm* YAY! A concert, huray for opresively loud music and people going deaf and losing their voices!XD My opinion.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, '08, 2:06 am 
Silver_Surfer1 wrote:Hmmm, does this song have anything to do with the user name you chose? Just wondering. I like it. The concerts sounded great too. :headphones:

Yes. "The Cage" is pretty much the inspiration behind my username, and that's why I put the chorus in my signature.

Page 1 of 1  [ 8 posts ]