Page 1 of 1  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: Happy Birthday, Elvis
PostPosted: Wed Jan 7, '09, 7:48 pm 
Tomorrow, January 8, is Elvis Presley's birthday. If he had lived, he would have been 74. Just wanted to take a few moments and remember the "King Of Rock And Roll" on his special day. Happy Birthday, Elvis. :cake:

(January 8, 1935-August 16, 1977) :tombstone: :rose:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 8, '09, 6:02 am 
I was never a big fan of Elivs but none the less I'll wish him a Happy Birthday! and 74 is definitly a big number its a shame he never lived to be it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 8, '09, 9:26 pm 
Lucas wrote:I was never a big fan of Elivs but none the less I'll wish him a Happy Birthday! and 74 is definitly a big number its a shame he never lived to be it.

I quite agree Lucas, it is a shame indeed! Very sadtoo. He has grandchildren now that I am sure he would have loved to have known. That's life, I guess.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 8, '09, 9:43 pm 
[face=Times New Roman]As a big Elvis fan, I'm glad of the opportunity to remember him and his remarkable talent. Fitting avatar, Silver. :wink: [/face]

Post subject: Re: Happy Birthday, Elvis
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, '10, 7:00 pm 
Bumping this thread up again for another year and saying a happy belated birthday to Elvis on what would have been his 75th birthday on January 8, 2010! :cake:

http://specials.msn.com/A-List/elvis-bi ... irthday%20

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, '10, 8:31 pm 
I'm just listening to his rendition of Always On My Mind: the best version ever. :yes:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 8, '11, 10:09 pm 
Bumping this thread up again for 2011.

Today, January 8th, 2011, is Elvis Presley's birthday. If he had lived, he would have been 76 years young today.

Elvis fans gathered together in Memphis to celebrate his birthday, and one of the fans was the rescued Chilean miner who is also a big Elvis fan:

http://www.kolotv.com/entertainmentnews ... 36899.html

Happy Birthday, Elvis! :cake:

Page 1 of 1  [ 7 posts ]