Handedness

General discussion of subjects beyond the scope of the other forums.

Are you left-handed or right-handed?

I'm right-handed
71%
I'm left-handed
14%
Yes! (ambidextrous)
14%
I don't like any of these choices! (explain in your post)
No votes

Total votes : 7

Postby Reno » Wed Feb 6, '08, 5:08 am

SparkyIII wrote:Lol, me and my friends have already proved that false :lol: My friends is left handed and is taking Geometry for the 3? Year in a row? And I'm right handed and am currently passing my Algebra 2 class, yet I don't even do my homework. Plus I got 100% on our state math a couple years back. Oh yeah I'm good. lol

:lol:

See Snowdragon? Just one example of a right-handed genius! :D

I'm actually decent at Math, I get pretty average marks in it anyway. I'm pretty sure I could do better in it, but I have a bad personality trait that makes me put forth as little effort as possible to get by in anything that I lack interest in. This is otherwise known as laziness, something I'm not all-together happy to admit possessing. :roll: But at least I put forth my maximum effort in the subjects I'm passionate about! :)
"Science was dealt a crippling blow the instant that its conclusions were deemed to be subject to democracy."
[face=Arial][/face]
Reno
Agent
Agent

Achievements: 18

Postby Thoul » Wed Feb 6, '08, 9:21 pm

I did pretty well in math, too. I had to study and do the homework, but I did quite well. I even majored it in for a little while in college.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby SparkyIII » Wed Feb 6, '08, 11:03 pm

*does not study or do homework and passes* Hehe, I must just be like, super test taker. Plus thats just math, I like my english class more. Muahaha!
Everything has a pattern. Something set. Even random things. They aren't random at all, its complex mathematics. The trick is to find the pattern. Then you can exploit it.

People think things have a certain end. Taxes. Work. Due dates don't really exist. Trust me. When you put a band of world scholars in the same room, and set them on talking about anything, the most interesting topics come up. The existence of negative time. The probability of "random occurrence". The government's involvement in the media. And falsified due dates. They aren't real, trust me....
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 40

Previous

Return to Casual Conversation