Halloween Costumes

Celebrating all those special times in each year.

Halloween Costumes

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Fri Oct 24, '08, 6:36 am

Are you planning to dress up in costume this year for a Halloween party or event or just for fun?

If so, what type of costume are you planning to wear? Describe it to us, if you don't mind.

And, If you don't plan on dressing up in costume, then tell us what you would wear if you were to dress up.

Choose from anything and everything - video game character, movie character, actor, historical figure, animal, pet, ghost, etc., etc., etc.

Let's have some fun. :p :wink:

I think I would choose Princess Peach from Mario, or a Cat of some type, or maybe Casper The Friendly ghost. :p
Good Friday ~ March 29, 2024

:rose: Happy 26th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo~Founded April 01, 1997 :rose:

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Postby Lucas » Fri Oct 24, '08, 12:32 pm

lol this got me thinking cause living in Australia no body ever celebrates Halloween and I have never been trick or treating before in my life. :x :blank:

But for a costume I would go as a video game character possibly Ryu or Akuma from Street Fighter :) . I could also go as Nightmare from Soul Calibur but there is no way I could get armour and a sword like that so maybe not him after all :? .

But yeah nice post it got me thinking :wink:

"It's always fun to kill a god." ~ Akuma (Marvel vs. Capcom 3)
Lucas
Protector
Protector

Achievements: 175

Postby Wolf Bird » Fri Oct 24, '08, 3:26 pm

I got a pretty decent werewolf costume. Whether or not I wear it is another story. I might next Friday, as there's a gamer's night and they want people to wear costumes to that. Only problem is that it makes gaming somewhat difficult, but we'll see.
Next Pokemon game(s): Pearl
Last finished Pokémon game: Shield
Other games: Skyrim Special Edition (Switch), Spyro Reignited Trilogy (Switch & PS4), Okami (Switch & PS4)
Other gaming goals: completing a Living Pokedex (minus some event Pokes) and going through at least 1 game per generation

Wolf Bird

Achievements: 420

Postby luke » Fri Oct 24, '08, 9:45 pm

last year i went as earnest (ie scared stupid and goes to camp), but i have no idea what i would go as this year. maybe my girlfriend and i will go as bill and ted or wayne and garth.
cooper, today you remind me of a small mexican chihuahua
luke
Agent
Agent

Achievements: 9

Postby Lemina » Fri Oct 24, '08, 9:51 pm

@ Lucas: D: You've never trick-or-treated? You're deprived!

As for me, I was hoping to cosplay as a VG character (One from Tales of Destiny 2), but I never got around to making the costume. That's kind of an obstacle.

Credits to Altin for the sig. Thank you dude! ^_^
Lemina
Esper Apprentice
Esper Apprentice

Achievements: 29

Postby Wolf Bird » Sat Oct 25, '08, 3:26 am

I just thought of something this evening while at choir rehearsal. My werewolf costume is hard to game in. I have the Mr. Saturn shirt that Ness has as an alternate costume in Brawl. So I thought...why not get a bat, a yo-yo, wear blue jean shorts, wear a hat sideways, use my silver backpack during the day instead of my red computer bag and go as Ness for the day? :D
Other games: Skyrim Special Edition (Switch), Spyro Reignited Trilogy (Switch & PS4), Okami (Switch & PS4)
Other gaming goals: completing a Living Pokedex (minus some event Pokes) and going through at least 1 game per generation

Wolf Bird

Postby Lemina » Sat Oct 25, '08, 12:32 pm

Caged Wolf wrote:I just thought of something this evening while at choir rehearsal. My werewolf costume is hard to game in. I have the Mr. Saturn shirt that Ness has as an alternate costume in Brawl. So I thought...why not get a bat, a yo-yo, wear blue jean shorts, wear a hat sideways, use my silver backpack during the day instead of my red computer bag and go as Ness for the day? :D

Too cool. XD

Credits to Altin for the sig. Thank you dude! ^_^
Lemina
Esper Apprentice
Esper Apprentice

Achievements: 29

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Sat Oct 25, '08, 9:10 pm

Caged Wolf wrote:I just thought of something this evening while at choir rehearsal. My werewolf costume is hard to game in. I have the Mr. Saturn shirt that Ness has as an alternate costume in Brawl. So I thought...why not get a bat, a yo-yo, wear blue jean shorts, wear a hat sideways, use my silver backpack during the day instead of my red computer bag and go as Ness for the day? :D

I like it! :clap:
Good Friday ~ March 29, 2024

:rose: Happy 26th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo~Founded April 01, 1997 :rose:

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Postby Wolf Bird » Sat Oct 25, '08, 9:41 pm

Thanks Silver and Lemina! :) I'm going out with my friends soon to see if I can find the necessary items. After I have the stuff and all, I'll see if I can post a picture.

Wolf Bird

Postby FreshFeeling » Sun Oct 26, '08, 1:39 am

I really need an idea that I can whip together by Friday... and I don't have a heck of a lot of spare time this week.
It sure would be nice if I could think of something using the clothes I've already got. Hm.

In the past I've been a devil, a pumpkin, Donatello the Ninja Turtle, a cowboy, some kind of cloaked executioner thing, a mexican bandito-type guy (using mostly the same stuff as the cowboy, heh), some kind of ninja, Zozma from SaGa Frontier, a prison inmate... I've had a varied career.
FreshFeeling
Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Achievements: 23

Next

Return to Holidays