Page 1 of 1  [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: Guitar Hero III champ
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, '08, 9:32 pm 
Congrats to Chris Chike who is now the #1 Guitar Hero III player in the world:

http://www.nationalledger.com/artman/pu ... 9408.shtml

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, '08, 7:30 pm 
Wow...and I thought I wasted my time..

No offense to the guy personally; I congratulate him on getting a Record. But I find it a bit pointless to spend all that time on the game just to do that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, '08, 1:34 am 
I think I know people that can do that. I don't find it impressive. XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, '08, 6:22 pm 
I find it irritating that people want to spend that much time "playing" a plastic toy model of a guitar instead of actually learning/honing the true art... but to each their own, I suppose.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, '08, 7:05 pm 
Why does this remind me of an episode of South Park where they made fun of guitar hero? :D So funny...

Reno wrote:I find it irritating that people want to spend that much time "playing" a plastic toy model of a guitar instead of actually learning/honing the true art... but to each their own, I suppose.
:rofl: 'Cause all the cool kids are doing it! :mrgreen:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, '08, 8:45 pm 
Everyone I know who plays that game, actually tries to play the real guitar. But theres such a big difference that most of them can't do it, and they feel really bad about it. So playing the toy is just a game. Just like I play PS4 because I can't cast Foi, or Efess, or actually meet Rika. XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, '08, 9:13 pm 
Ah, but that's an excuse! Literally ANYONE can learn to play a musical instrument, (or perform any other "Right-brained" activity) it just requires commitment, determination, and effort. As for playing PS4... THAT is why games were invented! :mrgreen:

Tsunami wrote: :rofl: 'Cause all the cool kids are doing it! :mrgreen:

Tsu, I don't think I've ever been called "Cool" by the mainstream, so that excuses my ignorance! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, '08, 1:18 am 
Yeah, in all actuality the "cool" kids are the ones who actually CAN play a guitar.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, '08, 11:28 pm 
Reno wrote:
Tsunami wrote: :rofl: 'Cause all the cool kids are doing it! :mrgreen:

Tsu, I don't think I've ever been called "Cool" by the mainstream, so that excuses my ignorance! :D
I think you're cool. =D

Anyhow, I just say "all the cool kids are doing it" when things seem to be a trend...or something. o_O It's kinda sarcasm on my part, haha.

Page 1 of 1  [ 9 posts ]