Guess who I met?

Share experiences from the entire series, including PS Online, Universe, and Zero.

Guess who I met?

Postby Heikabuchi » Thu Nov 13, '08, 3:08 pm

Okay, I was really moved by this, so I really want to share it...
I should also mention that my in-game character is named Rune Walsh.

I was playing PSU last night with my brothers. I was about to call it a night, when my eyes widened in absolute disbelief at the name of the person that joined my party...
Her name was Alis Landale.

My brothers and I were in the midst of fighting a mob of lvl 110's when she entered, but I rushed to the entrance of the mission, leaving my brothers to fend for themselves; THIS WAS ALIS LANDALE! I unequipped my staff, and she and I stood staring at one another for a good 3 - 5 whole seconds that seemed to last forever. I spent the remainder of the mission making sure she was constantly buffed and healed. None of my brothers understood why that name held such an important meaning, even after I gave them one of my (in)famous extended Phantasy Star history lessons, explaining that she was the first Heroine, and I (Rune Walsh) was the fifth generation magician that had helped Alis save Algo.
I could go on forever about how amazing this was, but Alas I'm typing this up on a school computer, 2 minutes before my Typography 104 class, so I must digress...
Heikabuchi
Esper Novice
Esper Novice

Achievements: 42

Postby Celeith » Thu Nov 13, '08, 4:40 pm

Thats kinda cool actually. But I guess if Alys Brangwin woulda popped in your group you would of had some kinda seizure or something wouldn't you Heik?
Cele~Chan Streaming
Saturday at 8pm cst and Sunday at 6pm cst.
The Subscribe button is just a click away.
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 111

Postby Heikabuchi » Thu Nov 13, '08, 6:11 pm

xDD You know me too well dude.
Heikabuchi
Esper Novice
Esper Novice

Achievements: 42

Postby Darkil » Tue Dec 16, '08, 10:53 pm

It's good to know that some old school fans play some of the newer games. I've often wondered if I was the only one who really get into using some of the names. Kudos for using Rune Walsh btw!
Darkil
Dezorian
Dezorian

Achievements: 54

Postby Atlinsmere » Thu Dec 18, '08, 9:31 am

I am thinking of playing online one day. And perhaps using a classic name too. Gotta say though, that is pretty amazing.
A simple text based signature? That's impossible!
Atlinsmere

Achievements: 392

Postby Darkil » Wed Dec 24, '08, 1:00 am

It's great playing online with an older name. Although my isn't as old as the one noticed, I've been using Alys for my current character. Thinking about creating Mieu next....
Darkil
Dezorian
Dezorian

Achievements: 54

Return to Phantasy Star General