Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, '09, 9:45 pm 
If you've ever browsed through the Wii accessories in a store, you've seen that there are some pretty weird controller add-ons out there. There are tennis rackets, guns, cooking pans, swords, golf clubs, steering wheels... tons of stuff.

Now there's a new one that is almost certainly going to increase the number of TVs broken by people playing the Wii. Check out the Wii Bowling Ball! I'd actually kind of like to have one, but I just know it would be the end of my TV.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, '09, 9:57 pm 
I give it a week before there's a lawsuit over a TV broken by a Wii bowling ball.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, '09, 9:22 am 
Well I know they made straps for the Wii mote after people were breaking their tv's. I wonder if they had a strap for the ball..or something..O.o

Any time I through my controller, it was in anger, not accident. And I nearly broke it a few times XD

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, '09, 4:27 pm 
The ball does have a strap attached, but I don't put much faith in it. If this thing has a weight resembling a real bowling ball, letting go with the strap on could very well injure your wrist. :ouch:

The original Wii controllers came with a strap also, but it wasn't strong enough and snapped when people used it. Nintendo had to upgrade the straps and send out replacements.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, '09, 5:47 pm 
Wow, I think that Nintendo is getting too realistic with their controllers. Pretty soon, we'll see a real version of Wii Breakfast!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, '09, 6:29 pm 
Lemina wrote:Wow, I think that Nintendo is getting too realistic with their controllers. Pretty soon, we'll see a real version of Wii Breakfast!

@ Lemina : :rofl:

Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ]