Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Grown Nei Portrait
PostPosted: Sun Aug 3, '08, 8:17 am 
At the end of her Text Adventure, Nei meets Rolf and begins to live with him as his "little sister." Within six to eight months, she quickly grows into the body of a teenager, shown here in the ending. Her dedication to Rolf and the hope he inspired in her made their time together some of the happiest days of her short life.

This image can also be selected as an avatar from the galleries on the avatar tab of the Member Control Panel.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 4, '08, 8:48 am 
yeah even if she didn't get murdered I don't think she would have lived very long unless Numans stop aging or something once the reach a certain appearence

Post subject: Re: Grown Nei Portrait
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, '11, 6:07 pm 
Based on appearances in images and ages that I heard, it sounds like Nei grew at an approximate rate of 8-10x human speed, and Rika grew at 15-20x human speed. Since Seed had a thousand years to improve the Nei-type genome I suspect that Rika may have a nonlinear metabolic rate to make sure she lived long enough to at least have a kid (Using some CAD software I plotted out a sine wave rate that would put 18 years old at 10.75 months and Life expectancy at 200 months [16.6 years]), but I seriously doubt either would see their 18th birthday under any circumstances.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, '11, 12:18 am 
"Little Sister", huh? From a couple of fan fiction stories I've read, it seems there might have been more going on between her and Rolf than just sisterly/brotherly affection. :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, '11, 2:10 am 
Awww, so cute!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, '11, 9:14 pm 
Lucas wrote:yeah even if she didn't get murdered I don't think she would have lived very long unless Numans stop aging or something once the reach a certain appearence

According to "Phantasy Star: Sealed Memories" (PS-SM) a newman at that time could live no more than 4 years. The Drama CD events occur in AW2281 so it's possible (although no one can tell) that in AW1284 (PSII) newmen could live less time.

Rika (Fal) is the final Nei-type, which according to PS-SM won't have those issues. She will grow fast until get mature (1 or 2 years) and then, she will probably age like any other human. She will also be able to have children like a regular human.

Last edited by newsblade on Mon Oct 17, '11, 9:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ]