Page 1 of 1  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: Got a few projects
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, '08, 8:24 pm 
Yea, I've decided to become one of those people who record their gameplay and place it up on youtube. Woohoo :happy_marle:

Anyways I'm starting with a hack of RockMan 1 (MegaMan 1) called Roll~Chan, basically its MegaMan 1 with a edited sprite to look like his sister Roll. So heres my list for now, I'm not sure how long it will take, feel free to add any games and if I have em or am able to download em I'll give em a try when I can.

#1: Roll~Chan
#2: Lufia: Fortress of Doom
#3: Final Fantasy 1 (And maybe the other versions of the game if I feel like it)
#4: Star Ocean: Blue Sphere
#5: Phantasy Star IV: (My version using Alys, Rune, Demi, Kyra and Hahn)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, '08, 9:29 am 
Hey that's pretty cool. ^_^ I'll be sure to watch 'em as you post them. Are there any other games you're considering doing vids for?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, '08, 9:43 am 
I'm curious, how do you record and post videos like this? There's a few game aspects I might like to record as well. Like little mini walkthroughs or something.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, '08, 4:33 pm 
I got my Roll~Chan videos up, you can check them out at my channel. Now I just need some subscribers >.<

http://www.youtube.com/user/kaloes

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, '08, 11:32 pm 
Tsunami wrote:Hey that's pretty cool. ^_^ I'll be sure to watch 'em as you post them. Are there any other games you're considering doing vids for?

Well the ones I put up on the list were just a few on the top of my head, I may not even do a few of those considering they're long RPG's. My recording program doesn't work to well with my PSX emulator so I think PSX games are out, or at least until I can figure out how to make them run smoother. I'll be sticking with Nes, Snes, Sega, Gb/Gbc/Gba for the time being, so if you have any games that are worth playing let me know and I'll give em a try.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, '08, 5:57 am 
Here is 5 for you, all available on the good ol' Sega Genesis:
#6 - Sonic the Hedgehog
#7 - Sonic the Hedgehog 2
#8 - Urban Strike
#9 - Desert Strike
#10 - Jungle Strike

I chose these ones because I grew up playing these games!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, '08, 6:15 am 
How about, for the sake of completeness, Sonic the Hedgehog 3? And I might have to request Crusader of Centy as well, another Genesis game I grew up on.

Page 1 of 1  [ 7 posts ]