Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Golden Sun
PostPosted: Tue May 29, '07, 8:53 pm 
Did anyone here play these games? Golden Sun was a two part series of RPGs for the Game Boy Advance. It plays a lot like an SNES era RPG. They're great fun, even though you really have to play both to get the whole story.

I think they were made by some of the people that worked on Shining Force, too. The battle style is very similar, anyway.

Post subject: Re: Golden Sun
PostPosted: Wed May 30, '07, 8:13 pm 
Oh yeah, I remember that. They were pretty good. They could have definitely been a quality console game. I heard rumors of a GameCube installment a long time ago, but I guess that'd be on the Wiii if they made it now.

I have to say, Golden Sun's the only game I ever played that ended like a TV show. "To be continued' is something I never expected to see in a game.

PostPosted: Thu May 31, '07, 6:05 pm 
I've never played it, but I like the name! :sunny:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, '07, 3:35 pm 
GOLDEN SUN!

Homigawsh.. I loved the games... Sadly I only managed to play the second a few months ago, on an emulator at that. But .. luckily, the game has a password system that allowed me to keep all of my hard earned cash and items and Djinn :3

Aaaaah, the game was brilliant! I LOVED the graphics.. >W< EEEEEK.. I wanna play again now...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, '07, 12:50 am 
this is probably the best GBA series, although the games battle style kinda reminds me of Beyond the Beyond for the ps1

Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ]