Girl kills her entire family

General discussion of subjects beyond the scope of the other forums.

Girl kills her entire family

Postby Celeith » Tue Mar 4, '08, 3:50 am

Was watching the news this evening and saw that a girl is suspected of killing her entire family in a ambush because her dad told her she could not date her boyfriend anymore. Such tragic things. If she is the cause of the deaths then what could she of been thinking, if the boyfriend leaves her then she's all alone in the world seeing as she has no family left to go back to. I doubt even her aunts and uncles, hell her grandparents would take her in after all this.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/worldnews.html?in_article_id=524588&in_page_id=1811
Cele~Chan Streaming
Saturday at 8pm cst and Sunday at 6pm cst.
The Subscribe button is just a click away.
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 111

Postby SparkyIII » Tue Mar 4, '08, 4:45 am

Wow. What did her boyfriend think? XD
Everything has a pattern. Something set. Even random things. They aren't random at all, its complex mathematics. The trick is to find the pattern. Then you can exploit it.

People think things have a certain end. Taxes. Work. Due dates don't really exist. Trust me. When you put a band of world scholars in the same room, and set them on talking about anything, the most interesting topics come up. The existence of negative time. The probability of "random occurrence". The government's involvement in the media. And falsified due dates. They aren't real, trust me....
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 40

Postby Thoul » Tue Mar 4, '08, 4:48 am

Wow, that's really terrible. If she did do this, she must be insane. Even if she was angry at her parents, taking that anger out on the rest of the family would be inexcusable. Of course, taking anything to this extreme is already inexcusable, but even with a normal argument, dragging the eight year old into it is nuts.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Celeith » Tue Mar 4, '08, 5:02 am

SparkyIII wrote:Wow. What did her boyfriend think? XD

from what i heard on the news I think the boyfriend as well as 3 other adult men were in on the ambush.
Cele~Chan Streaming
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Tue Mar 4, '08, 5:47 am

That's really so sad. I heard it on the news this morning and just shook my head. It almost sounds unbelievable, and like something that could not happen, but it did. The really scary part is that it is something that is not really that rare anymore, but in fact occurs rather frequently. My heart goes out to this family that perished.

I don't feel anything but sympathy for the daughter and the life that she has lost because of this as she will probably spend the rest of her life in jail or locked up somewhere. Who knows what in the world she was thinking when she allowed herself to be a part of this.

Thank God the Father survived, although knowing that his loved ones are gone , and how they perished, will be something he will never forget.

It really makes you wonder what our young people are thinking and why they do things like this. And, it isn't just young people, as people of all ages seem to commit heinious acts almost every day somewhere in the world. It isn't every one, but some people that are falling through the cracks somehow, for some reason. It was a bad choice, plain and simple. And, yes, there was a choice.

:rose: Happy 27th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo :rose:
~ Founded April 01, 1997 ~

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Postby Celeith » Sun Mar 9, '08, 3:16 am

just turned on the news and this was on. The girl, her boyfriend, and their 2 friends have been taken to jail and are facing the death penalty i believe. I caught it at the end
Cele~Chan Streaming
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Postby Thoul » Sun Mar 9, '08, 5:36 am

Not much of a surprise there. After such a violent and heinous crime, the harshest possible penalty is to be expected. It's such a same that it had to come to this, though. I wonder if their lawyers will go for an insanity defense. What they did was pretty far out there.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Return to Casual Conversation