Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, '11, 8:07 am 
Despite the fact that I think it's absolutely hilarious that George Foreman has not one, but TWO of his own video games (this one included, the other was 1995's Foreman For Real), this is a pretty awesome alternative to Punch-Out!! which I own the Genesis and Game Boy versions of. I can't get past Fujioka though.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 1, '12, 4:38 am 
Is it just me, or does the Genesis game look a lot like a Punch Out!! clone? I mean, you've got a similar perspective and dodging looks kinda the same... When I first saw the name in this topic, I wondered why I hadn't heard more about this game back in the day. George Foreman is no stranger to heavily promoting a product, after all. But if the game is as similar to Punch Out as that fight looked, I begin to understand.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 1, '12, 7:15 pm 
All the versions except the Game Gear/Sega Master System version are the same except for graphical and some other differences.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 2, '13, 8:38 pm 
Ah but this is Punch Out on SEGA consoles ?? NO ! Georges Foreman ! So I need to test this game soon :) :fiery:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 5, '13, 1:59 am 
I must admit that the name George Foreman attracted me to this post. Not because of his game related activities though but because he makes super grills, lol. Okay, I'm done.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 5, '13, 12:57 pm 
:lol: Good one !
As for the game, I've finally tested it two days ago and that is a good game but..too hard for me ! So I've abandoned it quick ; you seems to touch your opponent but he hit far more stronger than you so.. impossible ! :(

Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ]