Page 1 of 1  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: Gas Prices
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, '08, 7:45 pm 
How high is gas in your neighborhood? Has it gotten ridiculously high that you don't even go out as much as you use to anymore? Around here gas has gotten up to almost 4 dollars.. Its getting so ridiculously high that I perfer not to go anywhere. I remember when gas use to be just a little over a dollar. And this was back in the mid 90's.. what's goin on with the world that gas has to be so high

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, '08, 10:12 pm 
I'm not sure how high it is here exactly, but as far as I remember it hasn't dropped below $3 since last year. Gas is made from oil and the oil companies are the ones that cause the prices to go so high.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, '08, 11:58 pm 
No clue, I don't get gas. But has anyone else noticed the gas prices in the movie , "I am Legend"? They're like 7 dollars almost. XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, '08, 6:25 am 
gas is almost 4 bucks a gallon here now. outrageous. :x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, '08, 7:30 pm 
SparkyIII wrote:No clue, I don't get gas. But has anyone else noticed the gas prices in the movie , "I am Legend"? They're like 7 dollars almost. XD

$7.00 seems ridiculously high for gas, but then again, the future could be upon us before we know it if things keep going the way they are right now.

Time to get the old bicycle out! :p

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, '08, 4:29 am 
Most likely it'll hit $7.00 one day. I'm already riding my old bike everywhere. Soon everyone will be doin it. Its a conspiracy I tell ya, soon everyone will be riding bikes and walking but gas won't be decreasing so therefore pollution sorta goes down. Soon it'll be like those rpg's where only the rich will be able to do alot of things, (In our case its vehicles) and the poor will have to do everything else. (This happens today anyways but rpg's deal with it more so its a better explanation)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 1, '08, 1:19 am 
Yeah, the car companies really need to start rolling out more hybrid or non-gas cars. They could really capitalize on that now.

Page 1 of 1  [ 7 posts ]