What is your favorite network?

There's lots to talk about on the smaller screen.

What is your favorite network?

Postby Thoul » Sat Oct 20, '07, 9:29 am

What network, broadcast or cable, do you consider your favorite? If you don't have a specific favorite, let's say that the one you watch the most counts for that.

Among the broadcast networks, my favorite is NBC. I hadn't watched any of them regularly until this season, but NBC's Monday lineup drew me back in to try the waters.

For cable, Sci-Fi was my favorite, but it is quickly losing that position. The only thing I really watch on there now is Stargate: Atlantis. Discovery Channel is beginning to get more of my time.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Neithird » Sun Oct 21, '07, 9:41 am

WB was my favorite, but since they merged with that other network I don't like it quite as much. I rarely watch any of the cable channels, just a show here or a show there.
:clyde: · · · :pacman: · · · · · · ● · · · · :inky: · · ·
"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." ~ Optimus Prime
Neithird
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 21

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Mon Oct 22, '07, 1:20 am

Neithird, I quite agree with you regarding the WB channel. They merged with the CW Channel, I believe, and since they canceled my favorite program "7th Heaven", I haven't watched the channel since. Of course, the only program they had on that interested me was "7th Heaven" so since it is gone, I have no need to watch that channel any more.

I actually watch more news than anything, so I guess, I would say Fox News Channel. Other than that, I guess it would be ABC for "Dancing With The Stars".
Palm Sunday ~ March 24, 2024

:rose: Happy 26th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo~Founded April 01, 1997 :rose:

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Postby Neithird » Tue Oct 23, '07, 1:44 pm

Yeah, they seem to like cancelling all of my favorite shows now and then, too. Hopefully they will continue to air great programming! :)
:clyde: · · · :pacman: · · · · · · ● · · · · :inky: · · ·
"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." ~ Optimus Prime
Neithird
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 21

Return to Tubular Television