Game Bundles (Humble Bundle, Indie Gala, etc)

Discussing all the gaming matters not covered in the other forums.

Game Bundles (Humble Bundle, Indie Gala, etc)

Postby Atlinsmere » Wed Jan 9, '13, 9:15 pm

So, as you all know, I'm a gamer. Wait what? Atlinsmere is a gamer? Yes, yes I am.

I like to buy my games too, I'll admit, there was a time when I used to pirate games, but now I've got so many steam games (well over 100 now) because of game bundles. What is a game bundle you ask? It's a bundle of games (obviously) where you pay a certain amount of money (some let you pay what you want) and you get a bunch of games. Most of these bundles give you steam keys though, so that's something you should keep in mind.

Anyways, the point of this topic is to help you fellow Fringers, by compiling a list of game bundles to expand your collection of games. I'm going to try and keep a list of currently active bundles too.

Bundles
This list is a compilation of the various game bundles. This is a list and nothing more.

More to be added in the future. Feel free to add more.

Current Bundles
This list is a compilation of currently active game bundles. This will be updated when necessary.

Indie Gala Magicka Ends - January 25
Includes You Are Empty, Trine, Cities in Motion, Deponia, Magicka, Pain Killer Black Edition. Pay Average to unlock Magicka Vietnam, plus two other games.

Indie Royale - The Snow Storm Bundle Ends - January 23
Includes - Resonance, Hinterland, RoboBlitz, StarDrone, Project Aftermath, RoboRiot, OST for Hinterland, RoboBlitz, StarDrone, RoboRiot. Pay $8.00 or more to receive album Planeteri by Pixeljam.

Indie Gala Bundles
This link currently shows 3 active bundles. They include "The Deadly 30 Bundle" "The Grotesque Bundle" and "Trapped Dead Bundle"

If you wish to add more to this list or wish to comment about it, please feel free to do so. I am doing this, because I'm sure lots of people don't even know about it.
Last edited by Atlinsmere on Thu Jan 17, '13, 9:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
A simple text based signature? That's impossible!
Atlinsmere

Achievements: 392

Re: Game Bundles (Humble Bundle, Indie Gala, etc)

Postby myau56 » Wed Jan 9, '13, 10:12 pm

That is a great idea ! Not for me as I don't buy those sort of bundles but for the other fans, go and continue to put here all those bundles. :hyper:
Phantasy Star Forever

myau56
Algolian Master
Algolian Master

Achievements: 209

Postby Atlinsmere » Thu Jan 17, '13, 9:29 am

Updated the first post. Now includes more bundles and got rid of outdated ones. Happy gaming everyone.
A simple text based signature? That's impossible!
Atlinsmere

Achievements: 392

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Mon Jan 28, '13, 7:33 pm

Hmmm, I didn't know about these game bundles either. Good idea, Atlin, and thanks for the list! :)
Good Friday ~ March 29, 2024

:rose: Happy 26th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo~Founded April 01, 1997 :rose:

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Return to General Gaming